• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Ben filmed a couple aces today at the Twin Falls Classic. Eric Oakley and Tim McDill. They'll be on SportsCenter tomorrow AM

Nice footage. That 315 uphill was nice. He kinda made that look short too. Whatd he throw?

Nice footage. That 315 uphill was nice. He kinda made that look short too. Whatd he throw?

I thought it looked shorter than 315 especially being uphill, that's a long toss. Sounds like it was a Truth.

Maybe I was an easy audience, having enhanced my viewing experience in the same way I enhance my appetite, but I thought the Worlds chase card commentary was great. Especially when Ian made me aware of the discnation Stiletto review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KgA84VgHNs

Thank you!

Thanks! Really enjoy doing commentary with Cory, he's fantastic.

Best disc review video ever right?

Farragut Round 3 (final round) is out now.

Nikko Locastro AMA happening tomorrow afternoon, post questions in the reddit thread of your don't mind. Easier to have them all in one spot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/discgolf/comments/57pifs/nikko_locastro_video_ama_happening_tomorrow/

I'm other news epic amount of vids coming out over the winter. We've got you covered when you can't play :)

In fun news I filmed the ca juniors championship today. Some good stuff! Hopped around a bunch to film as many future superstars as possible. Filmed bamba Rico's kid among them. :)

Update for anyone curious:

Sorry for the old vids, working through the backlog.

Rest of Ledgestone tomorrow and Thursday. Friday will kick off Buddha Tree (crazy NorCal course), which will carry us through next week. Then The Bloom (sweet CO tourney), Eagle on commentary!

Sward's Ranch is ready, just needs commentary so I should have that done by the time the Bloom is over.

After that probably Utah Open (Ben is close to done) or Rocky Mountain Championship (3 rounds done editing, just need to finish the Final 9, then commentary).

Also gonna sneak in the World Championships Masters Final 9, and SF Safari final round part 2 when they're ready. Final 9 just needs commentary.

Also have the Masters Cup FPO final round, just needs commentary.

ITB's coming: Cam Colglazier, Patrick Brown, and Lewis Bitney.

Hopefully I can get them out before my wife kills me.

Point is, we're looking at a vid every weekday for a good while. Winter coming? Can't play? We got you.

Edit: In some fun new Juha (lcgm8), just hit me up about the Ideapark Open (the underground course in Finland). We'll be doing some commentary on that for him :)

Update for anyone curious:

Sorry for the old vids, working through the backlog.

Rest of Ledgestone tomorrow and Thursday. Friday will kick off Buddha Tree (crazy NorCal course), which will carry us through next week. Then The Bloom (sweet CO tourney), Eagle on commentary!

Sward's Ranch is ready, just needs commentary so I should have that done by the time the Bloom is over.

After that probably Utah Open (Ben is close to done) or Rocky Mountain Championship (3 rounds done editing, just need to finish the Final 9, then commentary).

Also gonna sneak in the World Championships Masters Final 9, and SF Safari final round part 2 when they're ready. Final 9 just needs commentary.

Also have the Masters Cup FPO final round, just needs commentary.

ITB's coming: Cam Colglazier, Patrick Brown, and Lewis Bitney.

Hopefully I can get them out before my wife kills me.

Point is, we're looking at a vid every weekday for a good while. Winter coming? Can't play? We got you.

Edit: In some fun new Juha (lcgm8), just hit me up about the Ideapark Open (the underground course in Finland). We'll be doing some commentary on that for him :)

Thanks for the hard work! :hfive:

Where does the Disc Dash for Cash fit in?

You da man.

:hfive:

Thanks for the hard work! :hfive:

Where does the Disc Dash for Cash fit in?

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Let's see, that's in the Ben editing stream. He's been a busy man... He just finished up Buddha Tree, almost done with Utah Open, then either St Jude (probably get bumped tough cuz they didn't pay him), Twin Falls Classic, Redwood Triangle, NorCal Championships, and then Disc Dash for Cash. Jesus he's been filming a lot!

:thmbup::thmbup: Looking forward to all of them!

I just counted and we've got 9 vids ready to go! The rest of Buddha Tree, The Bloom, and SF Safari final round part 2. Ben just sent me the first round of Utah Open, I'm sure the 2nd round is close behind.

RMC is pretty much edited, just need final 9 and then commentary.

Worlds Masters Final 9 just needs commentary along with an FPO round.

Sward's ranch is ready for commentary too.

We should be looking at a vid a day for a while! :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

I just counted and we've got 9 vids ready to go! The rest of Buddha Tree, The Bloom, and SF Safari final round part 2. Ben just sent me the first round of Utah Open, I'm sure the 2nd round is close behind.

RMC is pretty much edited, just need final 9 and then commentary.

Worlds Masters Final 9 just needs commentary along with an FPO round.

Sward's ranch is ready for commentary too.

We should be looking at a vid a day for a while! :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Sweet! Your vids will be a welcome addition to my upcoming holiday time!! :hfive:

Sweet! Your vids will be a welcome addition to my upcoming holiday time!! :hfive:

:thmbup:

Up this week is the Bloom, and most likely the Worlds Masters Final 9. Part 1 round 1 is already up (commentary with Eagle and Eric Oakley), part 2 should be up today, with round 2 following Wednesday and Thursday. All those are with Eagle and Pat McMahon joining me for commentary. :clap:

Did some commentary with Nate Sexton for my friend Juha at lcgm8 on the Ideapark Open which is a tourney held in tunnels under a shopping mall. Not the norm, and def worth a look. Nate is too cool.

Ha, Ian "Backlog" Anderson doing work :p ! Or should that be Ian "What's freetime pray tell" Anderson :D ?

Too late to start watching now, oh well, something to do tomorrow. Curious to hear Nate's thoughts on indoor (and underground) DG.