• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

I've been enjoying all the CCDG stuff that has come out. I'm going through the Twin Falls coverage now. Gotta admit, though... it's making me want to move up to Idaho... :)

Hey Ian, ETA on when CCDG Minis might be back in stock? How else does one get the second-coolest* DG related swag ;) ?

#1 being filmed by Ian, with Ian + Sexton doing commentary :D .

Hey Ian, ETA on when CCDG Minis might be back in stock? How else does one get the second-coolest* DG related swag ;) ?

#1 being filmed by Ian, with Ian + Sexton doing commentary :D .

Innova said they're working on our order next week (week of 4/3). So I should have them by late next week, or early the one after :)

Isnt that the reverse of what happened at LaMi? Any time frame on the vids? I only ask so I don't have to check your YT page every couple hours...:D

Last edited:
Isnt that the reverse of what happened at LaMi? Any time frame on the vids? I only ask so I don't have to check your YT page every couple hours...:D

haha yup, that is the exact opposite of what happened at LaMi. Gonna be a little bit, Cory's gotta finish some ITB's before busting out C v C.

And what he said below, unsubscribe, and resub by hitting the bell, you'll get notifications.

Next C v C tickets just went on sale. 5/22 at DeLaveaga 9:30 am.

I'm not sure if you done an AMA with CCDG but that would be cool. Also I've looked through most of the pages but didn't see any mention of it, but what kind of camera and software do you use?

haha yup, that is the exact opposite of what happened at LaMi. Gonna be a little bit, Cory's gotta finish some ITB's before busting out C v C.

And what he said below, unsubscribe, and resub by hitting the bell, you'll get notifications.

Next C v C tickets just went on sale. 5/22 at DeLaveaga 9:30 am.

Is there somewhere I could volunteer to be a chump for an upcoming video?

Oh I thought it was anyone that isn't a champ. It just sounded like something that might be fun, no biggie.

You can buy tickets to play, I was just busting your balls a little. I was hoping they would come out for the Idlewild Open and film one of these. I don't do much traveling...