• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

I'm not sure if you done an AMA with CCDG but that would be cool. Also I've looked through most of the pages but didn't see any mention of it, but what kind of camera and software do you use?

Sorry missed this! We shoot most stuff with Sony PXW-X70's with shotgun mics. Editing is done in Adobe suite (premiere and after effects). We also have some Panasonic 700 and 900 series camcorders to use when the Sony's are busy or elsewhere.

^ :clap::clap:

(I clap yet haven't hit the play button yet. :thmbup::thmbup: )

Let's watch some disc golf!

Don't want to post any spoilers, but that was awesome. :thmbup:

Can't wait for part 2.

Any DD affiliation yet being from the area? With a DD bag and Whale Sacs hat, it would be a smart choice to start flowing her product.

I am told that they turned her down earlier this year.

Then she won intermediate at their Glass Blown Open at the age of 14. :wall:

I wanted her to make that putt so bad...

That's the Mach IIIs that plague Kansas City for ya. We've grown accustomed to it, although I hear it is starting to cost us big events. A local tournament organizer has started a raffle that runs throughout the year to raise funds to modernize at least one course, with an eye to doing more.

Edit: I'm 98% sure that's her father who can be heard muttering about Mach IIIs off-camera when her disc slithers out and falls to the ground.

Last edited:
Sounds like our area and Chainstars. So many of the courses here have them and they are getting old. Most of them still catch well enough but damn is it annoying to step up to your mini and see a tangled chain...

Last edited:
That's the Mach IIIs that plague Kansas City for ya.

I also REALLY wish she had made that putt, but it wasn't clean at all. Can't fault the basket for it. Maybe there is some redemption in store for her in part 2.

I am told that they turned her down earlier this year.

Then she won intermediate at their Glass Blown Open at the age of 14. :wall:

Sounds like a recipe for another company to swoop in. Not sure I would want to sign with a company that previously said no.

Maybe Paul Mc. might say a word for her...

She's very good, and getting better at an alarming rate.

Yeah...2.5 years of playing and her arm just rocketed around. She keeps it up like that she'll be throwing with the top women in the sport soon, that was awesome :clap:

Greatness.

I'd like to selfishly suggest playing next year's CvC the day after the Nick Hyde Memorial if it doesn't go to Jomez to film again. The 'Scary" Myers layout and normally windy conditions would even the playing field for the Champs, as no Chump could reach the basket on holes 1, 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 or 18.

Latest posts