• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

How does he evaluate & develop a plan for a new course? Does he reserve super high risk shots for when he needs them or will he stay with his original plan regardless of his position in the field?

Any particular reason he moved to bagging and throwing McPro roc3s much more instead of Champ roc3s, like he was previous to the memorial stolen bag incident?

How does he evaluate & develop a plan for a new course? Does he reserve super high risk shots for when he needs them or will he stay with his original plan regardless of his position in the field?

I'd also be interested in hearing how he approaches course and tourney prep in general, like how does he know where to practice on each hole, especially multi-shot holes, and what his general approach is to getting ready for a tournament, like workouts, stretches, nutrition etc

How are his back and ribs?

Was the rib injury a by-product of favoring the back?

I would like to see a quality filmed round on a decent course with the following players:

Ian Anderson
Paavo Stubstad
Terry Miller
Jamie Thomas

Marty could play too but looks like his rating is pretty far below the others. Would be sweet if he filmed if he doesn't want to play. Thought about throwing Cubby on there just for the hell of it, but he'd just ace everything and bury you guys. If you make this happen, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be willing to Paypal some money towards the pot. Winner can put it towards equipment, or charity, or whatever.

No, I'm not high.

Please make it happen.

I would like to see a quality filmed round on a decent course with the following players:

Ian Anderson
Paavo Stubstad
Terry Miller
Jamie Thomas

Marty could play too but looks like his rating is pretty far below the others. Would be sweet if he filmed if he doesn't want to play. Thought about throwing Cubby on there just for the hell of it, but he'd just ace everything and bury you guys. If you make this happen, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be willing to Paypal some money towards the pot. Winner can put it towards equipment, or charity, or whatever.

No, I'm not high.

Please make it happen.
Ya either something like this or maybe like an anchorman type battle. Which crew wins?

Inquiry: What is the likelihood of getting a bag list from each player prior to the round that you could put up at the start of the video? Like a bio sheet.

Ian Anderson
Paavo Stubstad
Terry Miller
Jamie Thomas

No, I'm not high.

Please make it happen.

This!! many times this!!!!

Also, how about instead of another "Battle of the Eras" make it a "Battle of the Worsts"? Pick a 10-15 of the least popular, worst discs of all time. Have a sports style draft where each player picks the discs they'll be bagging. Is the groove the #1 overall pick?

Ian Anderson
Paavo Stubstad
Terry Miller
Jamie Thomas

No, I'm not high.

Please make it happen.

So down for this even though I'd probably get my ass handed to me. Might get lucky but probably not. I did shoot a 7 down at Morley my last round out there, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

This!! many times this!!!!

Also, how about instead of another "Battle of the Eras" make it a "Battle of the Worsts"? Pick a 10-15 of the least popular, worst discs of all time. Have a sports style draft where each player picks the discs they'll be bagging. Is the groove the #1 overall pick?

I think Paul and Nate already know what they want to do. Maybe they can do this if we go round 3.

Inquiry: What is the likelihood of getting a bag list from each player prior to the round that you could put up at the start of the video? Like a bio sheet.

This is a great idea! Depends on the player though.

Ask him if he'll hint (or just outright tell us) at what his next signature disc will be for the 4x.

Asked this!

And here's the podcast with Paul!

https://soundcloud.com/dgweekly/rdiscgolf-podcast-episode-1

My audio came in a touch low, we'll get it fixed next time. I had fun. Paul is the coolest. Really hope you guys enjoy it!

You asked my comparison question about the two different Worlds eagles! :hfive:

Great answer around 23 minutes in - while one might be a harder hole, it was actually easier for him to shape the shots at Blue Lakes.

As a disclaimer right from the start Ian, you guys are far and away the best at what you do. I watch most everything, but you are the only ones I sub. I know that anything you put out will be quality. Speaking of which....

Did something happen in the Round 4 chase video from Worlds this year? The quality of the actual video was really low and grainy compared to normal. I assume that it is a byproduct of your incredible "hustle" in getting them out, but it really isn't quite up to your normal standards. Especially considering that your commentary is superb as always and Paul is shooting a legendary round, I was mostly just wondering if you had a cleaner copy that you could put out at some point in the future when calendars cleared a bit...

Appreciate your hard, quality work!

Ian Anderson
Paavo Stubstad
Terry Miller
Jamie Thomas

No, I'm not high.

Please make it happen.

I would add that MurderMike41370 can throw quite well also.

As a disclaimer right from the start Ian, you guys are far and away the best at what you do. I watch most everything, but you are the only ones I sub. I know that anything you put out will be quality. Speaking of which....

Did something happen in the Round 4 chase video from Worlds this year? The quality of the actual video was really low and grainy compared to normal. I assume that it is a byproduct of your incredible "hustle" in getting them out, but it really isn't quite up to your normal standards. Especially considering that your commentary is superb as always and Paul is shooting a legendary round, I was mostly just wondering if you had a cleaner copy that you could put out at some point in the future when calendars cleared a bit...

Appreciate your hard, quality work!

Can do! And thanks!

Latest posts