• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Do you know much it costs to join the massacre?

Thinking $40 a hole? I'll post when tickets are on sale on the site.

You should PM Royal...

:thmbup:

how is this going to grow the sport? swearing is juvenile and unprofessional especially when these are our role model professionals.

you think they swear on the ball golf course at a 40th anniversary tournament? the answer is no they wouldnt.

He didn't swear... Friken is totally pg-13.

im not cutting you any breaks its unprofessional any hack can miss a putt or mess up a drive and swear after this is not how we improve our sport and you want a BREAK for this

a break for what? Your bad hearing? :p

This reminds me of last year's RMC when Ron said Juked, and some old dude thought he said jewed (which if you ignore the fact we would NEVER say that or let it get through editing, also made 0 sense in context), and emailed the PDGA telling them I was hitler. Good times.

Guys, he 100% says "frickin Gobi" on hole 4. No big deal. CCDG would definitely not let the F-bomb fly if it happened in post, I know they would notice it and just cut it to blank so it wouldn't be noticeable at all to the audience.

this guys hears, and logics. A+++

When is that Farragut coverage coming? I love those courses.

ehh like a month? The wife is working on the edit right now.

AJ brings something different to the commentary that was refreshing to say the least. Great Job with the winter time open vids

Yea, AJ is just a goofy, fun loving person and it suits Ian to have a guy like that with him. The first two rounds of the Bloom coverage is another good example of that. Sexton is also good but just a different style of humor. He's more dry and it helps to have another pro with him so they can have a give and take thing.

Haven't got to watch the coverage yet, but how's your son adjusting to the new discs?

He's adjusting pretty well, but it will take some time before his bag is settled and he feels truly confident. Two issues: 1) He has far more discs to choose from than in past years, which means a lot of tinkering to find the right one for each slot in the bag/game. 2) Nothing is beat in yet and he doesn't quite know how they will beat in. Eric has helped him a bit with some insight, but it will just take some time. For example, he had a few Rivals that had been in his bag for a few years, and he knew how they would fly in all conditions. But so far, so good.

^ I take this back. I really enjoyed his commentary during the Vegas open. My problem was him stepping on Nate to much last year, but he is coming around.

My favorite still and always are Ian & Cory

Last edited:

Latest posts