• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

BSF was great you guys! Good reaction shots. I think that in addition to the rangefinder data, the reaction shots are the big new thing this year that adds to the overall feeling. And I dont see them growing the duration much at all really.

Only thing I wasnt a fan of were the occasional shots where the camera person seemed to be panning to follow a sideways flying disc. I am so used to teeshot camera vs. catch cam that in addition to panning causing mild motion sickness, those shots also are difficult for me to follow where in the hole we are and what the disc is doing.

BSF was great you guys! Good reaction shots. I think that in addition to the rangefinder data, the reaction shots are the big new thing this year that adds to the overall feeling. And I dont see them growing the duration much at all really.

Only thing I wasnt a fan of were the occasional shots where the camera person seemed to be panning to follow a sideways flying disc. I am so used to teeshot camera vs. catch cam that in addition to panning causing mild motion sickness, those shots also are difficult for me to follow where in the hole we are and what the disc is doing.

Those are tough. Like I said about FPO, it can sometimes be tough to get into a position to get all the shots of a group. Specifically when you have Paige Pierce and then everyone else.

Sometimes a player just blows past you and you do what you can. I know that Ian had a few cameramen on each hole, so maybe it was just a stylistic choice on some of the longer shots?

Either way, great job Ian and crew.

"Absolutely" a great job by CCDG at the BSF in both coverage and commentary. :thmbup: You always do a great job, but events of earlier this year have made us (me, at least) appreciate the job you guys do all the more. Thanks, and please keep it up!

Yes more seppo on the vids. I loved how he said on one hole that players would be "dumb" to throw to the right side lol. He apologized but i didnt want him to.

When english is their second language, we dont have to deal with the awful corny stuff i hear half the time.

Great vids, love the distance meter. Killin the game

Thanks to commentary and the practice round vids, Seppo has quietly become one of my favorite players on tour.

Been a fan from day one. He's very thoughtful but without being long-winded. Unlike that chatty Cathy, Keegan. :thmbdown:

------------------------------

Got a good chuckle out of blurring out Schofield's Jomez hat on the player graphic during that FDR Fool's fest tourney. :popcorn: