• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Edition Anonymous.

The clear Zone Driven Rocs are some of the hardest and most expensive rocs to find. They only produced a handfull of them (maybe 150 or so originally for the 2001 So Cal Open). Billy Crump ordered them from Zone Driven when he worked for them. Only a handfull were sent out to the So Cal Open..maybe 75 and the rest went out to the West Coast Innova factory. The ones that went to the factory were said to have been given some stamps, some were dyed and some were just forgotten about. There is probably about 30 or so that are known to exist and there is a registry with all the owner's names who still have them. From what Cali told me...Ron Perkins last sold one for around $2k.
So a Roc in "yellow" (almost like Opto plastic in color) Champ plastic with a blue ZoneDriven hot stamp is nothing? Or does it still carry some value?

So a Roc in "yellow" (almost like Opto plastic in color) Champ plastic with a blue ZoneDriven hot stamp is nothing? Or does it still carry some value?

this is from 2005 and does have value, just not what these ones do...

look here

nom nom nom i looooove me some ce qj's

IMG_0011.jpg

the 2002 is def. CE the 2003's are iffy. early to mid, maybe. late, probably not.

god i wish i had the funds for this addiction. nothing is sweeter than fresh ce plastic.