• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Edition Anonymous.

I may have posted this pic in another thread already, but here are my USDGC Valkyries...

67938_lg.jpg

Quick question, what does ce plastic most remind you of, in terms of current run plastics out there, as far as feel goes? I'm realizing, finallly, after many a moon, that plastic feel in the hands is a big determining factor as to whether or not I throw a disc.

Quick question, what does ce plastic most remind you of, in terms of current run plastics out there, as far as feel goes? I'm realizing, finallly, after many a moon, that plastic feel in the hands is a big determining factor as to whether or not I throw a disc.

It feels like an everlasting gobstopper that leaves a rainbow trail every time you throw it...

Hi, my name is Michael and I am addicted to premium plastic.

I have a few more but they are already boxed up because I'm moving next week.

Post your stash CEaholics.

Do we need to start a support group for this?
How about a 12 Step program, or recite the Serenity Prayer?

To quote Nancy Reagan, "Next time you see classic OOP plastic, JUST SAY NO."

She really said it. I know, cuz I saw it on the interwebz :rolleyes:: Nancy Reagan on OOP Plastic

Last edited:
Guys...I made a mistake. I got a little extra cash and thought it was a good idea to buy just ONE CE disc. Ya know, to have as my "nice disc". But now...as I sit here holding it...I can't stop. Its so pretty. I can't wait to go throw it.

Its all Lions fault. He gave me such a good deal.

Its a beautiful red CE FX with a blue stamp. Pure beauty.