• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Edition Anonymous.

For duckbutter & Jozzz^^^^

Maroon Champion Whippet X with Sparkle Stamp, 175 I think. Stamp mostly intact, traded a mint bright Red 177 Champ Whippet X with a blue stamp on it for it.

picture.php

four more for the CE collection thanks to this site and this thread.
FK74K.jpg

the illusive Valk x/ Classic Roc / FR Starfire / Panther

I have 2 CE Rhynos, this is the one on my wall. If you have any CE Rhyno that you wouldn't mind parting with, I'd appreciate a chance at it. Shoot me a pm!
picture.php

For duckbutter & Jozzz^^^^

Maroon Champion Whippet X with Sparkle Stamp, 175 I think. Stamp mostly intact, traded a mint bright Red 177 Champ Whippet X with a blue stamp on it for it.

picture.php

Sweet. I've never seen a maroon before. Nice collection a few posts back. I've got 4 throwers that I alternate based on visibility/seasons, and then 2 new ones.

My First

Got this disc by knowledge gained thru hours of staring at DGCR. A buddy of mine tells me a week ago that he needs me to order him some new discs as he has given away some of his "older" ones to a friend. I inquire as to what he gave away so I can get him replacements. He tells me he has given away a CE Leopard, CE Teebird, and CE Firebird. I proceeded to show him DGCR marketplace to watch he eyes grow large as he realized how much he just gave away. This guy started playing around 2001 and has quite a few good quality CE plastic just sittin around. He have me this one as a thank you for knowledge gained. Thanks DGCR for inadvertently getting me a CE Teebird.

Attachments

• Austin-20120717-00013.jpg
    Austin-20120717-00013.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 63
I have a dark blue purple one that I'm not selling but for teasers, here ya go...

DSC02665.jpg

I have a dark blue purple one that I'm not selling but for teasers, here ya go...

DSC02665.jpg

That is just cruel and unusual punishment. I'm traumatized because of the torture you have bestowed upon me by showing me that sweet disc and not selling that beauty to me. That's like getting an ice cream cone and then teasing your friend because he does not have one....." I have a blue and purple CE Whippet and you don't....HAHAHAHA!!! ;) Oh and by the way....that's ONE SICK DISC!!

Originally Posted by rxflores
What's the difference between CE and champ??

CE is an old early version of Champion before they changed the plastic...at least that's what I've gathered?

Or; we both could've used the search function and found out the easy/right way.