• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Edition Anonymous.

I've got two of my best whippets from apdrvya, thanks again man! Really need that purple one too, but I've asked him at least two times for it! Lol. I now have some pretty good whippet trade fader for it though. We'll see, maybe one day it'll be mine! Lol!!

Last edited:
Okay, finally got them all together...

picture.php

WHIPPET RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYYYY.

YEAHHHH YEAHHHH YEAHHH

SO INTENSE.

:| :)

^^^^^ Still looking for a few more... Needs minty red, copper, pink, & a flat blue stamped one. I have 3 10/10 duplicates that I can trade for them as well... Dayglow Yellow with a Silver Stamp, Yellow with a Blue Reflective Stamp, and Light Blue with a Silver Stamp... Ive already hit up Peabody, but still looking. Thanks for the help guys!!

^^^^^ Still looking for a few more... Needs minty red, copper, pink, & a flat blue stamped one. I have 3 10/10 duplicates that I can trade for them as well... Dayglow Yellow with a Silver Stamp, Yellow with a Blue Reflective Stamp, and Light Blue with a Silver Stamp... Ive already hit up Peabody, but still looking. Thanks for the help guys!!

I have seen white ones and army green ones.

Nice photo and a pretty damn sweet collection. Looking back a few pages it looks like you only had 8 a month ago. Is that correct? Did you just acquire 16 CE Whippets in a little over a month!?

average value of $50, that's like $800 worth of plastic :thmbup:

I've got two of my best whippets from apdrvya, thanks again man! Really need that purple one too, but I've asked him at least two times for it! Lol. I now have some pretty good whippet trade fader for it though. We'll see, maybe one day it'll be mine! Lol!!

you are so not getting that blurple... :)

DSC02665.jpg

^^^Thats cool apdrvya, thanks again for the ones I got from you already. Id take that Orange with a Green Stamp off of you too. Cash or trade just let me know...

JoshE... I did acquire a lot of them in the last few months. Incl 4 brand new ones from a PIAS in Texas!

Skybird... Ive definitely seen the whites, dark greens, and most recently this champagne one with a copper oil-slick stamp!

picture.php

Sorry if not the right thread to ask, anyone ever see these CE Eagles dyes? was there only a handful made? should i give up now on ever finding one? thanks in advance

ce_egfrdgus_175_s.jpg

ce_egfrgd_175_s.jpg

Hey so this seemed like the place to ask. Were there ever any CE Wraiths or Banshees made?

Hey so this seemed like the place to ask. Were there ever any CE Wraiths or Banshees made?

There are CE blends of EXP1's, the Millennium equivalent of the Banshee. The Wraith came out after the CE era was over though. Some of the most highly coveted Wraith throwers are the Augusta CFRs, which are a great blend of champ, but not CE.

Where do you find all these? Have you been collecting them for a while or are people actually paying the generally high prices for these to get a collection together?