• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Glow Roc3.......

There will be some available at Slosh #4 this weekend at Blue Lake DGC.

They also had them at Next Adventure, in Portland, OR. Or, they did a few days ago when I went in a couple hours after they had opened. They had already sold 10 by the time I got there. Wouldn't be surprised if they're gone. I snagged one with the groovy acid wave lookin stamp even though I don't throw roc's :0

They also had them at Next Adventure, in Portland, OR. Or, they did a few days ago when I went in a couple hours after they had opened. They had already sold 10 by the time I got there. Wouldn't be surprised if they're gone. I snagged one with the groovy acid wave lookin stamp even though I don't throw roc's :0

They actually had them for sale online until I bought the remaining ones at 10pm. :p

These are pancake flat with a ton of grip. They fly super straight and finish hard. Best champion Roc I've thrown.:thmbup:

So they finish harder than the production Roc 3's???? That'd be sweet. Cause I know I wish my Roc3's would finish harder right sometimes. I know that problem would be solved if I could find a domey one.. but so far every one I've seen in shops around here are flat as hell. But damn, I don't wanna spend $25-$30 for a thrower =/

anyone have one they would like to part with? :eek: ... should have snagged them early but held back for some reason :doh:

I have a green I would be willing to trade for another color, or I would do green+ paypal for an acid stamp.

My 2 arrived, both black stamps, and I hate them.

I hate them because they feel so nice in the hand that you know they will fly great, but they look way too nice to throw, what a terrible predicament.

And kudos to whoever did the artwork, very nice.

my 2 arrived today as well. Bith black stamps. written weight of 176 on both. Both scaled at 178. I would trade one for another stamp color is anyone wants a black one

Latest posts