• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classy move gateway

I'm a proud owner of the Bullseye and Titan, recently started putting with RFF Wizards and loving it. Will be buying more RFF Wizards fo sho. Class act Gateway is ....

I had ordered a bunch of wizards and mystics for a clinic at my kids school. Dave was great to work with and also threw in a few goodies for me. I now have fallen in love with the lighter weight mystics for easy turnover shots. Gateway fan for life.

Everything I've ever heard about the people who run Gateway is positive. Makes me glad I throw Voodoos. :thmbup:

Welp, looks like my comment got deleted from this thread....

Been using Gateway putters for awhile. This makes me want to support them even more - what Gateway fairway / drivers should I check out? (don't think I'll ditch my trusty Buzzz as main mid)

Been using Gateway putters for awhile. This makes me want to support them even more - what Gateway fairway / drivers should I check out? (don't think I'll ditch my trusty Buzzz as main mid)

the scout seems to be a bit more overstable then the Buzzz I think. The Apache is like a domey valk. Honestly I don't think most people really like much outside of the putters. I think the element is a good understable disc. I remember some people really liking the Slayer.

The Blaze seems to be their most highly recommended disc in that speed range.

Check out the Assassin, it's a mold they brought back in new premium plastic and it is probably the most user friendly, mainstream driver Gateway has (at least in the fairway/control speeds, Slayers are nice if you have the arm), reminds me of a glidey, broke in, speed 9 TL, will work both on fairways or for distance shots up to 400.

Gateway has always been good to me too