• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Condor Love!

Mine does ok in the wind. If its a headwind then I usually roll or sharp throw. Tailwinds are money on a downhill approach. Almost aced Lenora #1 with it downhill and tailwind

How well do these do in wind?

They're great in tailwinds. I don't throw it into a headwind, but I've seen people with more skill than me do it successfully.

I'm going to pick up a Condor tomorrow. This thread has inspired me :thmbup:

One quick question. Besides the rollers I have heard about and seen on video, what other shots are these useful for? What distances do the go? Just curious as to what type of spot in my bag it will fill.

did you get the one i showed you...?

No. :wall: I'm embarrassed to admit it but I was waiting to bid on it at the last second and I got distracted and missed the cutoff by a few seconds. It only went for $15 or something. It was an ontario though so it wouldn't have had use as a thrower for me.

I'm going to pick up a Condor tomorrow. This thread has inspired me :thmbup:

One quick question. Besides the rollers I have heard about and seen on video, what other shots are these useful for? What distances do the go? Just curious as to what type of spot in my bag it will fill.

I like to throw it backhand (don't mess with the rollers since it will just beat it in faster). If I throw it flat and I can throw it 300'. It will hold a hyzer line as well which is useful. I think they are best on downhill holes.

No. :wall: I'm embarrassed to admit it but I was waiting to bid on it at the last second and I got distracted and missed the cutoff by a few seconds. It only went for $15 or something. It was an ontario though so it wouldn't have had use as a thrower for me..

yeah i hate when i do that...i did it on a few the other night....i have wireless and sometimes it knocks me off at the wrong times...

I did research and I found where I got the Condor. It was on the PIF thread in the VIP. Its a translucent orange 138g. It was on the block for at least an hour before I dibbed. There was not picture so didn't know what I was getting for sure till it showed up.

I did research and I found where I got the Condor. It was on the PIF thread in the VIP. Its a translucent orange 138g. It was on the block for at least an hour before I dibbed. There was not picture so didn't know what I was getting for sure till it showed up.

Yeah the premi dx plastic is almost always shiny and hard. Kinda sorta seems like champ but in reality it is dx plastic that gouges way too easily.

Here's some pictures. It not only looks like Champion it also feels like Champion.

I have some older Condors that are light and this one is different. I'm not saying it is Champion but I'll say it isn't the same ole DX plastic.

Attachments

• IMAG0258.jpg
    IMAG0258.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMAG0259.jpg
    IMAG0259.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMAG0260.jpg
    IMAG0260.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 110
atl scott has this one. They make premi-weight Condors for MTA. They look clear-ish because they don't have all the weighting agent that golf weight DX needs, but they are DX. They also are not very durable, which is not a biggie because they are intended for MTA. Not a lot of trees in MTA.

You nailed it Three Putt, in an earlier post Sadjo says it's 138g.

You're right though Sadjo, sometimes old or lightweight DX does feel different than regular DX.

Sadjo said:

I talked with my sales rep at Innova this morning. He said a couple of batches of light weight Condors were translucent. He also said there was a test run in Champ but nothing ever was released.

Good thread :thmbup: Quick question...what is the difference (probably in age) of the first run that ThreePutt posted a while back:

115.jpg

...and one with a stamp something like this (I had to recreate it based on memory because I can't find a good photo anywhere on the interwebz):

condor_je_small.jpg

I had one years ago (197g) and would love to have another.

Good thread :thmbup: Quick question...what is the difference (probably in age) of the first run that ThreePutt posted a while back:

115.jpg

...and one with a stamp something like this (I had to recreate it based on memory because I can't find a good photo anywhere on the interwebz):

condor_je_small.jpg

I had one years ago (197g) and would love to have another.

Proto star = 1st Run

Proto star w/ Condor title = 2nd Run