• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

How big is the top (flat-bottomed) pocket in the newer design compared to the size of the pocket shown in the prototype video? One of my main reasons for wanting a backpack is the extra space so this is a huge plus if there's as much room as in the prototype

How big is the top (flat-bottomed) pocket in the newer design compared to the size of the pocket shown in the prototype video? One of my main reasons for wanting a backpack is the extra space so this is a huge plus if there's as much room as in the prototype

It will be exactly like the proto except the upper comparment and lower will be connected. So instead if a rainfly, you zip up the bottom compartment if it starts raining and remove the flat bottom of the top compartment and pull out your discs that way

It will be exactly like the proto except the upper comparment and lower will be connected. So instead if a rainfly, you zip up the bottom compartment if it starts raining and remove the flat bottom of the top compartment and pull out your discs that way

Oh okay but there won't be any gaps between the two compartments so long as the bottom is in on top? (i.e. things won't fall through to the discs if they're placed in the top?)

No things will not fall thru and nothing changed from the proto except some asthetics and a few finction things. Size is the same.

Ordered last night and now I can't sleep! I want my bag now... LOL! Got the invite to Am Worlds and all I can think about it disc golf today. No work getting done at all.:popcorn:

Update: The MJ sig purple bag have sold out!! Don't worry tho, due to demand we are also releasing a limited number of black and red MJ sig bags with his logo and zipper pulls on the bag!! We will post the new link tonight for ordering! Or contact me directly to order. Btw we can not change order color for MJ bags for those wanting to switch.

Chris

Update: The MJ sig purple bag have sold out!! Don't worry tho, due to demand we are also releasing a limited number of black and red MJ sig bags with his logo and zipper pulls on the bag!! We will post the new link tonight for ordering! Or contact me directly to order. Btw we can not change order color for MJ bags for those wanting to switch.

Chris

wow, this pre order is on a roll!

Chris, do you have a rough idea of the timeline between color shipments to you? My color choice is sadly at the back of the line from the manufacturer, so I was curious.

The priority list is just a tentative schedule. All assembly will be completed the week of the 27th. As soon as a bag is finished it is shipped to us. We like to take care of our bags so to make sure we don't get 300 bags stuffed in a container we take smaller shipments of 10 bags per box so that there is no damage to our bags. It takes a little longer to receive but it protects the customers purchase. Hope that made sense.

No, when bags arrive to us we will post new and "official" pics. Doubt there will be many bags left tho, we are having a swell of orders...which is a good thing. :)

Do you have a picture similar to the camo fabric that will be on the bag? I would wait until you get pics out from production, but it sounds like the extras may go pretty quick.