• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Just got word today that screen printing is completed on all the bags. Next up is final assembly.

First bags being completed are the MJ sig purple, then grey, camo, red, navy, orange, blue.

First bags will be shipped to us on the 27th. The rest will be in that next week as they roll off the line. So all bags will be leaving for there new homes by the 6th of April.

page 25 of this thread. it is copied above.

I actually spoke with Chris for quite a while yesterday. ALL bag colors are being assembled as I type. ALL bag colors will be completely constructed by 3/27 and the first set will begin to be shipped to Chris and crew... They'll continue to ship the following days based on colors as shown above... so the cool thing to me is no matter what color you chose, it is being assembled right now! He's just taking extra precaution in handling so they aren't all crammed into a big container. So even if you ordered the last color, it's really finished off the line on the 27th...

I'm torn on the color choices myself. I went ahead and picked Navy because Chris said it's the "sexiest" color in his opinion. Really the 100% black bags for team members with crazy zipper colors sound the best, but we're not on the team.. LOL! Royal Blue with red zippers would match my Texas Rangers, but it also might look like a cartoon superman... so we'll see. I think he said only 15 Navy and 5 Royal are being ordered... so both are pretty limited with I like.

The suspense is killing me though! I just booked my campground for the Glass Blown Open and Amateur Wolds and so I've got nothing but disc golf on the brain today. I'm hoping to show this bag off at the GBO second weekend in April! Cross your fingers!

Do you have a picture similar to the camo fabric that will be on the bag? I would wait until you get pics out from production, but it sounds like the extras may go pretty quick.
If you look back a few pages you will see a pic posted of the brown ACU Digi camo we use

I actually spoke with Chris for quite a while yesterday. ALL bag colors are being assembled as I type. ALL bag colors will be completely constructed by 3/27 and the first set will begin to be shipped to Chris and crew... They'll continue to ship the following days based on colors as shown above... so the cool thing to me is no matter what color you chose, it is being assembled right now! He's just taking extra precaution in handling so they aren't all crammed into a big container. So even if you ordered the last color, it's really finished off the line on the 27th...

I'm torn on the color choices myself. I went ahead and picked Navy because Chris said it's the "sexiest" color in his opinion. Really the 100% black bags for team members with crazy zipper colors sound the best, but we're not on the team.. LOL! Royal Blue with red zippers would match my Texas Rangers, but it also might look like a cartoon superman... so we'll see. I think he said only 15 Navy and 5 Royal are being ordered... so both are pretty limited with I like.

The suspense is killing me though! I just booked my campground for the Glass Blown Open and Amateur Wolds and so I've got nothing but disc golf on the brain today. I'm hoping to show this bag off at the GBO second weekend in April! Cross your fingers!

We have a great talk and Scott is right. The royal is limited just because its the least popular color.

We have a great talk and Scott is right. The royal is limited just because its the least popular color.

Don't know why. Royal and black are a sweet combo.

Nike-Baseball-Backpack-BZ9289_497_A.jpg

I agree, but we've never had luck selling then. Black and grey is the hottest sellers, followed by red and camo

I agree, but we've never had luck selling then. Black and grey is the hottest sellers, followed by red and camo

And where does your favorite color lie? Just in front of the royal? Either way cant wait to see my favorite color put into a sick disc golf bag!

FYI all the royal blue bags will be with red zippers which should make them very unique.

Update!

Only 5 grey/black left
Orange sold out
Navy we have 5 left
Red only 2 left
Mj purp sold out
Mj red only 5 left
Royal only 2 left
Camo 9 left

Royal blue bags

So stoked to get my royal blue bag with red zippers now. I can't wait till it comes in. This is going to be my first backpack bag and I can't wait.

FYI all the royal blue bags will be with red zippers which should make them very unique.

Update!

Only 5 grey/black left
Orange sold out
Navy we have 5 left
Red only 2 left
Mj purp sold out
Mj red only 5 left
Royal only 2 left
Camo 9 left

They're flying off the shelves!

Update!

Only 5 grey/black left
Orange sold out
Navy we have 5 left
Red only 2 left
Mj purp sold out
Mj red only 5 left
Royal only 2 left
Camo 9 left

I didn't know there was going to be 2 signature versions. Any chance I could switch to the red?

I didn't know there was going to be 2 signature versions. Any chance I could switch to the red?

Update: The MJ sig purple bag have sold out!! Don't worry tho, due to demand we are also releasing a limited number of black and red MJ sig bags with his logo and zipper pulls on the bag!! We will post the new link tonight for ordering! Or contact me directly to order. Btw we can not change order color for MJ bags for those wanting to switch.

Chris

MJ purple looks to be locked and loaded. No changing from here on out. Although the MJ red seems to just be the standard red/black with a couple MJ flairs added on. I think the purple would still be the way to go, otherwise you probably would've chosen red/black in the begining?

Any plans to offer the green acu digi camo in the future? More like the color shown on the smaller backpack proto bag several months back.

We could possibly add that in the future but most likely not, we have to order a 100 yard roll of each material when it's camo version and the demand is not there yet.

Update: today is the last day for pre-order pricing!!

We will be increasing the price by $10 and that will stay there for the rest of the year.

-Our smaller bag will be in the works in the summer time and will be 10-16 disc capacity at max.
-In other news PF will be expanding into different avenues...we have a physics professor and former NASA scientist as consultants for our new adventure....the perks of living in a town with a large university = great resources and equipment for testing.