• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool find

meh, better late than never.

that still is no get of out of jail card. He is still a representative of the sport and innova. Kudos to him for getting back to you, but he still has to be a professional for the sake of the sport and the company he represents. Wait its innova never mind they have no class anyway. ;)

Now that he's replied in a more favorable way, let's take a step back and think about this. He's 20 years old. Sure he didn't act in the most professional manner, but how many of you had your sh!t together at 20?

So after alot of people posting how nice of a guy Will is, and Sargeantgeneral saying that he responds to his tweets...I got the idea to send Will a message on FB. I didn't want to just dismiss him as a jerk that blew me off for no reason. I was surprised when he messaged me back! He told me that he was having a rough weekend and was stressed out as well as exhausted from the 90 hole tourney. He did say that he appreciated me taking the time to return his disc, because "everyone else just takes his discs."

I'd like to apologize if I made it seem like I was bashing Will in any way (I don't think I said anything like that, but just in case). He IS human, and is going to have a bad day now and then. Also thanks to the few people that were saying how nice Will is, it led to me deciding to message him.

In the end I think that there is still a cool story that didn't look like it was ending well, but turns out it did! I hope people don't see Will as rude if they did before, he did the right thing in the end.

Thanks for returning to give us the happy ending.
I've never met him personally, but have watched him play in person and on recordings. Anyone can tell that he is passionate about his game. It's understandable that he gets pre-occupied sometimes.
Kudos to you for reaching out to him again.
Kudos to him for admitting his mistake and apologizing.
It's all good...

Agreed, they're human, and subject to all the shortcomings we all have. I have crappy days, too, but If anyone ever comes to return one of my discs, and I don't say "thank you," please punch me in the mouth and keep the disc.

This:thmbup: