• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crazy Basket Locations

f6850c17.jpg

Here's one on an old abandoned oilwell in Littlefield, TX

Does that slide back and forth like a duck in a shooting gallery?

That's a fun course. Here's a picture of my buddy Paul (Whiz on here) putting out for a 2 on that hole. Yes, he made the putt.

34560_539575960235_194400908_31587174_6463819_n.jpg

I watched Chain addict(R.I.P.) take something between an 8 and a 10 on that hole. It's brutal

I watched Chain addict(R.I.P.) take something between an 8 and a 10 on that hole. It's brutal

Now that I think about it, my 7 might have been a 10 ... the putts just started running together and I lost count after double bogey :doh:

A course in Berlin has an "in the ground" basket too, the signature "bowling hole"...

4ec1055b.jpg

Now that I think about it, my 7 might have been a 10 ... the putts just started running together and I lost count after double bogey :doh:

:D.

If I ever get to play it again I am definitely getting a par. Just going to throw a putter right down at it and somehow get up and down :|.

Which direction is the tee coming from on this hole? Looks great! (except for the crappy basket that won't catch many putts...:popcorn:)

edit: does that water level change?

From the left in the picture. Blind shot from the tee, trees on the lake shore, about a 30ft wide fairway, then a steep hill about 20ft high with trees to the right. Hyzer shot through a gap from the tee.

Some people that a lot better than I am will go out over the lake, but it's a long way around the trees and a big fade would be needed to get it back on shore.

Here's the tee:

656c2981.jpg

Last edited:
The water level is pretty constant. The drought last year lowers it a little, but the hole plays the same.

Latest posts