• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Critique my Technique..

that is some amazing arm speed. You must have fast twitch muscle fibers like Kachtz. Thanks for getting a better camera :D

Try delaying your backswing a bit and slowing down more, working your body around the disc. You don't turn back very far and are pulling slightly early before your front foot has landed. Shortening the plant step a little may also help with that. Your body connection is great though.

Try delaying your backswing a bit and slowing down more, working your body around the disc. You don't turn back very far and are pulling slightly early before your front foot has landed. Shortening the plant step a little may also help with that. Your body connection is great though.

I feel if I pull back too far my weight goes with it and I cannot pull it back in time. The large plant is for my balance but I can work on that. But I will try your tips and see if pulling back farther will make me pull after my foot has landed. Thanks.

I feel if I pull back too far my weight goes with it and I cannot pull it back in time. The large plant is for my balance but I can work on that. But I will try your tips and see if pulling back farther will make me pull after my foot has landed. Thanks.
Don't change your balance, just turn your hips(pivot). Maybe planting your front foot further toward the left side of the tee would help. You do have very good leverage/balance on your backswing.

Watch the pivot into the backswing:

Bryson and I play Sunday doubles in Royston, Ga almost every Sunday. Yes he does throw it 400' plus, and if u don't beleive it, come by one Sunday for a look.Some people like myself, 53 years old can only thow 300' and that's ok, but some other people like Bryson can throw it 400 +.Just like the pro's.

Hey bro nice distance. It took my years to throw with that kind of confidence. Some points: the begin of the throw has no set relationship to the body - you are pulling back but not with all of the arm and disc and the release happens somewhere during the rotate - which you can make stronger and more deliberate. Great throw, check out my website and these articles if you have time For Maximum Results Hold Disc Firmly and Straight Arm'ing the Approach

I know I landed on my heel and then on my toes. I know. I had the improper foot wear and no socks. I ended up with a blister on my index toe? Anyways enjoy the video as all ways.