• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dart Fans Post Here!

I use this for long putts and holes that are off to the right. Release it fast and nose slightly down on a hyzer and watch it slowly turn over then finish with glide. It's a really great all-purpose disc.

i gotta buddy who won southern nats a while back.. he kills with darts but they are just too glidey and little rimmed for me... and he likes to putt dead straight and hard whereas i am more of a finesse push putter

Bullseye Baby, I putt exclusively with Darts. Prefer star and R pro.I Carry 4-6 always. In echo star plastic they are very stiff, and imo perfect for 200-300' drives and approaches. With the dart, I've disced out all other mids.Just glad somebody else out there uses 'em!:)

R-Pro Dart FTW! Seems to always do exactly what I ask of it without any issues. Works great as a mid range disc as well. I wouldn't have a problem with them being stamped as 'multi-purpose'.

My girlfriend has a max weight r pro dart and i can throw it pretty well. It hardly makes her bag anymore since she got her ion (which she loves btw) but she still wont let me trade it cause she likes it. I can get it out real straight up to about 225 with no issues. Great looking disc in the air.

I never threw one but my friend used to throw them. He said the floppy R-Pro plastic got old really fast.

Said Magnets are pretty darn similar though!

You could certainly use it for a beginner 1-disc bag. If you are a 250 or less thrower there isn't really much it won't do for you in terms of a one-disc quiver.

My wife throws one for approaches and putts.

Some guys think it is too glidey, which I could probably see. For me it is just the right mix. I switched from Aviars to Darts and have never looked back. I put with R-Pro but have usually keps a Star in the bag as it is a touch more overstable.

I don't find it too glidey at all. In fact, I usually miss short so that little extra glide is nice. If I have danger behind the basked I will either throw it nose up or a planned hyzer.

Dave Dunipace putts with these guys, FWIW.

I bought one of the first-run Darts a couple of years ago. For what it did, it did it really well. Unfortunately, a super-glidey, understable mid was not something I needed in my bag. It was fun to throw on huge high glide-hyzer lines since it just floated out there forever but still came back nice and slow and predictable so long as you released it correctly. Now I just throw 4 Rocs for that shot.

I don't think that I ever putted with a Dart, but I have been throwing Aviars since I bought my second disc (first was a Raven), so I never really saw the need to try.

Echo Star Dart Question

I have been looking around to see if the Echo Star Dart ever came in orange? I have seen it in green, yellow and blue.

2011-09-07_02.jpg

Saw this on Innova's homepage this morning. Forgive me if this is old news, but I don't remember seeing it there before.

AAAaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!! No one has any! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Anybody know if they are grippy like the Champ Rhyno?

sounds interesting.. i havent thrown darts in sometime but champ sounds interesting.. i liked the r-pro the best and tend to not like the domeyness tho..sound like they could be pretty beefy tho..for a dart that is :)

Dtw has them. They are easily as domey as an old schooley vw hubcap.

Pretty much all Darts have that dome, it's expected. And, really it increases glide. They almost all have a big dome. Even if it's a little flat right in the center, the domes are much higher than most. I throw Darts and have over 30. Different weights, plastics and use levels. They all have a very similar dome, as well as most of my Goblins.