• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dart Fans Post Here!

From what i have seen, this disc looks like something i may have to pick up for approach and long putts. I'm an aviar fan but I have been looking for a good disc for longer putts.

It sounds like the Dart is a long putt type of disc. I currently use a classic roc for that type of shot. It is great for the touch shots. Is there much of a difference in the two? It seems the dart has more glide in it and I don't really have any trouble with the classic roc fading off at the end (LSS).

Anyone use both? Trade one for the other?

i use both and use the roc for longer shots but have noticed that the dart sticks easier than my CE and DX versions of the roc.

i use both and use the roc for longer shots but have noticed that the dart sticks easier than my CE and DX versions of the roc.

While I can't speak for the Classic Roc, I use my DX Rancho Roc for longer shots, especially when there is a head wind due to the Dart being a smidge flippy.

While I can't speak for the Classic Roc, I use my DX Rancho Roc for longer shots, especially when there is a head wind due to the Dart being a smidge flippy.

i have a dx classic roc that i use for the same shots. my dart just seems to be picked up and keep lifting into the wind no matter how you throw it.

The R-Pro plastic is very sticky...I got a dart and it immediately replaced my XD as my putter ...lovin it

PS Biker, buy one..I'll buy it from you when you go back to your magnet..lol

I just got a few, because the disc finishes so straight, they will be used when there is a hazard on the Fade side of the pin. I have noticed however one of them is a lot more rubbery feeling than the others... Is that because it is orange, and the others are pink? I have thrown it in the water and on the dirt as much as the others, so I don't think it is usage. Is anyone else noticing that differences between colors/lots of these?

The R-Pro plastic is very sticky...I got a dart and it immediately replaced my XD as my putter ...lovin it

PS Biker, buy one..I'll buy it from you when you go back to your magnet..lol

I am thinking about it, but I would like to maybe meet up with you some time and try it out first. I thought the Voodoo would be a cool putter till I threw one. I didn't like it at all.

I have trouble with my Dart bouncing off the right side of the chains to the ground, where my Soft GT Banger or Pro Rhyno will grab the chains and drop in. Its like too rubbery and springy for putting, but I might like it for approaches though.

Seems like the Dart and the Aero have a similar flight rating. Whats the difference in these two discs?

played a few rounds with it yesterday....

LUV IT

straight as an arrow putting and a suction cup for the chains. first disc I owned that actually goes right where I am looking. Also unloaded a bag on an elevated tee at a local course for practice. Pulled the dart out and sailed that thing 340+, also absolutely straight as an arrow. Not even a slight fade at the end. astonishing.

LUV IT

straight as an arrow putting and a suction cup for the chains. first disc I owned that actually goes right where I am looking. Also unloaded a bag on an elevated tee at a local course for practice. Pulled the dart out and sailed that thing 340+, also absolutely straight as an arrow. Not even a slight fade at the end. astonishing.

Not intending to hijack this thread, but what course were you rippin' at? The only local Milwaukee courses that have an elevated tee (from what I can remember) are Valley View and Parkside...?

LUV IT

340 feet? I can't seem to throw it more than 150 without turning it into the ground. I must have serious OAT issues.

I just got a dart today hoping to fill a gap between a birdie (reliable, accurate 125) and my midranges (reliable, accurate 200.) It seems a lot closer to the birdie than a shark or rock.

I just got mine last Friday, and LOVE IT!!! For me, it flies like a Buzzz, but sticks to the chains much better... I see my scores dropping big time!!!

Scores dropping because of one disc? This is either a miracle or a mental thing. I am betting on mental. Though I will not deny that I play better with a disc I love, especially when it is new. Then things just go downhill so to speak and I am right back to where I was.

Scores dropping because of one disc? This is either a miracle or a mental thing. I am betting on mental. Though I will not deny that I play better with a disc I love, especially when it is new. Then things just go downhill so to speak and I am right back to where I was.

I am saying that I am now making more putts, that is all... Making more putts = a lower score...

I just got a few, because the disc finishes so straight, they will be used when there is a hazard on the Fade side of the pin. I have noticed however one of them is a lot more rubbery feeling than the others... Is that because it is orange, and the others are pink? I have thrown it in the water and on the dirt as much as the others, so I don't think it is usage. Is anyone else noticing that differences between colors/lots of these?

I have heard a lot of people say that color can affect the feel of a disc. i don't know why, but I believe that it has something to do with the dyes involved.

How does it compare to being thrown against the aviar and aero for putting? less fade at the end than the aviar? more than the aero?