• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg Putting Clinic on Youtube

Same here....I was looking forward to watching the rest of 2 and the others (only saw 1 and part of 2 yesterday) and they are now private videos. How can we watch them?

wow I feel kinda special that I watched the whole thing yesterday then.

After working on it for 10-15 minutes, my initial problems are the same in getting the nose up. However something he did mention early on was how your grip can affect that. He was talking about how the "push" comes from the palm, and that you do NOT want to grip the disc harder with your index finger than your other fingers because it leads to pushing the nose down on release.

Something along those lines anyway...

What a tease that was. I got to watch the first 3 then it was taken off. If I was really going to give this style of putting an honest attempt, then I would have liked to seen all the clips.

I watched the hole thing twice and I was trying to figuring the whole thing out with the push putt but it is hard to make it stay flat in the air so you still can read the disc name as it flies to the basket with the nose slightly up.

I wonder if they were posted without consent from Dave and then removed.:confused:

I was going to try and send him a message to ask if I'd be able to view or buy these, but I'm waiting for the youtube account confirmation email. I took a full page of notes from the first three videos and I have video 1 of 6 still open on my work computer so I can watch that over and over until my computer crashes.

He mentions in one of the later episodes about how there's 15 steps to this process and the first video talks about five steps and a new video he has coming out will talk about five more. I was planning on buying his video, but it would have been nice to have that youtube footage for putting as well. I'm guessing it's a copyright issue from either David Feldberg or from Innova.

He mentions in one of the later episodes about how there's 15 steps to this process and the first video talks about five steps and a new video he has coming out will talk about five more. I was planning on buying his video, but it would have been nice to have that youtube footage for putting as well. I'm guessing it's a copyright issue from either David Feldberg or from Innova.
Agreed. It seemed like he was kinda giving away a large portion of his instruction with that session (it was nearly an hour of putting instruction). I'm glad I saw it, and I'll probably still buy the DVD when it's out.

So that's the word? I just wasted a bunch of time trying to get these things to play and they aren't there.......damn you YouTube. Damn you.

I wonder if they were posted without consent from Dave and then removed.:confused:

That would be my guess. Seems like having these videos available online would hurt DVD sales pretty significantly.

That would be my guess. Seems like having these videos available online would hurt DVD sales pretty significantly.

Yeah but look at the intrest it has generated from doing this. I actually think more people would want to buy it now that they have had a taste of it.

I contacted the guy and he said he made them private until he talks to Innova about it. Says a lot of that stuff is on the DVD. I was going to buy the DVD just because I need the help anway, so now I will definitely be getting that in the near future.

Which DVD are you referring to? (sorry if i missed it in the thread somewhere).

Which DVD are you referring to? (sorry if i missed it in the thread somewhere).

I'm not 100% positive, but I think it's the one with him and Ken Climo called Learn To Play The Champions Way DVD Climo & Feldberg Disc Golf. Here's a link to a youtube preview for it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOlST21Ysq8.

It runs from 15-20 plus shipping on the websites I saw that have it. The Youtube comments seem pretty mixed about. People either love it or hate it. As a realtive newbie, I'm sure it will help me.

Latest posts