• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters
Mine was almost like an old taco'd disc that wouldn't lie flat on my table. Still figure someone might want it for a few bucks to put on a wall or something. Doubt it'd be a good flyer for anyone.

Mine's like that as well...doesn't lie flat
I am gonna try leaving it under some books for a few days to warp it back into shape

^Mine was an E Sameri. I got an all black disc with no markings on it. Did anyone else get this or know what it is?
Thats what it is then! The back has E-SAM on it, but I'm a newb and didn't know what it was abbreviated for :doh:

Thanks!

If any one has a Max weight Glow champ king cobra they are interested in selling or trading please PM me. Im interested in picking up 1 or 2 of them. new or used.

I'm too lazy to type out my box....but why bother when this is exactly the same thing with different colors. :\

Luv the $$$ Wizard, Ion and I will probably never throw my pearly white LE Drone because its so sweet. Challenger is warped like others have mentioned on here. I'm keeping 8 and will probably sell the rest.

Early Christmas present from my supportive girlfriend. :thmbup:

1zbt4za.jpg

ROW1: $$$ Wizard, Challenger, Ion Neutron
ROW2: ESP FLX Avenger, Wave, ???????**, 1st Run Xtra
ROW3: Nuke, Crystal Nuke, TeeDevil Blizzard Champ, Z Drone LE
ROW4: Champ Super Stingray, Glow Champ King Cobra, Northman Tournament, Lat64 Villain

** - I'm a newb, so I have no idea what the unmarked DD disc is, if anyone could help that would be great. Front | Back

Last edited:
I'm too lazy to type out my box....but why bother when this is exactly the same thing with different colors. :\

Luv the $$$ Wizard, Ion and I will probably never throw my pearly white LE Drone because its so sweet. Challenger is warped like others have mentioned on here. I'm keeping 8 and will probably sell the rest.

I will probably be doing the same lol looks like MP will have lots of the same stuff soon :gross:

I will probably be doing the same lol looks like MP will have lots of the same stuff soon :gross:

If you do, I would love to try and snag that pink LE Drone from you. I have really started using mine a little more heavily lately and could use a super bright backup like that!

If you do, I would love to try and snag that pink LE Drone from you. I have really started using mine a little more heavily lately and could use a super bright backup like that!

That one is def a keeper! It's a beauty lol sorry.

If anyones interested in any of these, I'd be willing to trade or sell; TeeDevil, Avenger, Wave, Samurai, Xtra, Challenger, Villain, Northman

I'm looking to get a few more of those $$$ wizards. Let me know if anyone wants to get rid of theirs. I have PayPal or can trade if I have something.

Has anybody tried the disc outfitters $100 for $50 box? I'm curius what all you'd get out of that.

Has anybody tried the disc outfitters $100 for $50 box? I'm curius what all you'd get out of that.

That doesn't sound like a great deal... :confused: I'm sure you probably typed that backwards, so on a serious note I just browsed their site quickly and didn't see it. Might be worth it's own thread with a link.

That doesn't sound like a great deal... :confused: I'm sure you probably typed that backwards, so on a serious note I just browsed their site quickly and didn't see it. Might be worth it's own thread with a link.

$100 stuff for $50 is what I was thinking, but they list it opposite of me (Spend $50 get $100).

back in stock

I see that DD put the mystery box back in stock after being out for a few days. ANyone broke down and got one? I am looking at getting one, curious to see what may be in this run

I see that DD put the mystery box back in stock after being out for a few days. ANyone broke down and got one? I am looking at getting one, curious to see what may be in this run

Look at my list and that's pretty much what you'll get, aside from different colors and dyes.

Latest posts