• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG goodies for Christmas?

I always ask for nice wool socks so I got some of those.

Heavy, mid and light weight for year round wool action.

I also received a gift certificate for the local hardware store which has a decent disc selection.

Pretty stoked to try some new Discmania.

I got nice weather so my buddy that escaped the Wisconsin winter could play the local private courses with me. Moccasin Creek, Tar River and Runaway Rocks were all in great shape and lots of fun. It is rough playing in shorts and t-shirts on Christmas day.

I got a champ Daedalus! Havent thrown it...did you like yours?

I'd thrown one my buddy owns a few times previously and liked it. I played a round on Crimbo and threw my new Daedalus twice, and hit two trees with it. It's probably too much disc for me at this point, but I'm gonna hold onto it until I can use it.

I'd thrown one my buddy owns a few times previously and liked it. I played a round on Crimbo and threw my new Daedalus twice, and hit two trees with it. It's probably too much disc for me at this point, but I'm gonna hold onto it until I can use it.
Threw mine today. It was ok. Too fast for my arm BH. It stayed stable the whole way, although it did go far! I was hoping for more turn...

I did like it FH! Had a couple real long ones! But its kinda touchy...some turned way too much. Gotta watch the wind and nose angle, but I may use it for no risk bomber shots.

After dropping a few Godzilla-size hints, my wife "surprised" me with a new Fade Crunch bag to replace my ancient starter bag. Pumpkin color. No pics, sorry.

I gave my disc-ing partner a new blue Lat64 Diamond. Also another old friend of mine who is new to the game but doesn't have any discs yet, I gave him a beat up old DX Aviar. Should tide him over until he builds his own bag.

10 lbs is the only way to go. Hit myself in the knee last week. Splitting 40 inch Ash rounds.

I'll have a boatload of ash to cut and split soon. That emerald ash borer is going to take out every single ash trees on my land.

Got a great discount on a new toy! :D

6ySIoNz.jpg

Cannot be happier! After a back surgery at age 30 (making me feel very old) and residual left leg pain from the damaged nerve, having a cart and built in seat is amazing!!! I was in the market for a new bag with more storage (love my UPD Shift, but needed more room for extras at tourneys) I'm so freaking pumped I don't even have words. Huge thanks to my local retailer who gave me a steal on a Zuca!

TL;DR EFFING HECKS YES'S!!!! ZUCA! :D

I didn't get anything dg related, but my 2 year old got his first two discs from my brother in law.

I also gave a friend's son a sweet champy star teebird.

I'll have a boatload of ash to cut and split soon. That emerald ash borer is going to take out every single ash trees on my land.

They killed all our Ash trees about 4years ago. Last month I cut down two that were close to the house. Good thing I burn wood for my primary heat source.

I upgraded from my old, tissue box DD Ranger bag to a Grip B Series. Got to play a handful of rounds in Florida with it while visiting family, and a few here in NC. This thing is sweet. Ultra comfortable, stable, plenty of disc storage. Only gripe is it doesn't have as much other stuff storage compared to the DD Ranger.

Does it count if I just ordered it for myself yesterday?

GL Pure
GL Fury
Opto Saint
ESP Buzzz

We had one ash tree, but lightning took it out 15 years before i ever heard of a borer.

Dad tried to have it lumbered, but the dude disappeared with the wood :mad:

got myself some nice plastic, since my wants are too specific; ballista, energy, octane, thrill, defy, ddx, colossus all from the marketplace