• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2021

Think I had about 25 aces on the year which is fairly avg. Nothing super long or extraordinary. I still have 3 holes at my home course I haven't aced. Two are close to 400 feet so those are very tough, the other is 250 feet but very tight, I need to anny and flatten that I've hit chains twice but haven't been able to get to stick. It's tough to have it hold the anny long enough but not fade left by the basket. (the gaps like 2 feet wide)

Aced hole 2 at Judson University a few weeks back.

Wasn't the most challenging hole as it was only 150 feet but the basket was tucked into some woods with a tree literally right in front of it.

Roc3 flew dead straight to the right of the tree then faded right into the basket at the last possible second. Looked pretty cool and was totally unexpected considering I've gotten only 2 aces in the 14 years I've played. Most of the ace run parks I go to I tend to hit metal consistently but never manage to get any in.