• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2021

Zero for me in 2021. (Zero so far ever to be honest)

I've had three almost happen recently though. One in the bottom of the basket and ricocheted out, one hit high right side chains but didn't stick, and one hit the rim of the basket and skipped.

Story of my life. Draw metal but just haven't had one stick yet. Hopefully I hit one soon.

Forgot about this thread. Got my first one of 2021 on a work trip to Detroit. Hole 17 short at the Woods at Lakeshore. Sidearm OLF
18b9335bad4318ec967a06fd8d61f8e7.jpg

ab0a6016e4fb7c55073945442fdee890.jpg

Forgot about this thread. Got my first one of 2021 on a work trip to Detroit. Hole 17 short at the Woods at Lakeshore. Sidearm OLF
18b9335bad4318ec967a06fd8d61f8e7.jpg

ab0a6016e4fb7c55073945442fdee890.jpg

Nice job. Quite familiar with that hole. I've come close a few times, but haven't hit it.

Hit my VERY FIRST ACE on 28 June. Munden Point in Virginia Beach Hole 6 165 feet with a Star Mamba 149g. Wind was gusting off of the river for a head wind. After passing by the pine trees, it looked like it was going to be too long again, but the wind brought it down into the barrel, no chains hit or at least I didn't hear it.

Attachments

• ace.jpg
    ace.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 14
Hit my VERY FIRST ACE on 28 June. Munden Point in Virginia Beach Hole 6 165 feet with a Star Mamba 149g. Wind was gusting off of the river for a head wind. After passing by the pine trees, it looked like it was going to be too long again, but the wind brought it down into the barrel, no chains hit or at least I didn't hear it.

you threw a 150g mamba into a headwind and got an ace

damm thats impressive

After going 3 years without one, I hit my 2nd in less than two months tonight at league... on my first throw of the night, nonetheless. Another short hole with a Star Aviar P&A. Have I ever mentioned how much I love throwing Aviars? :p

Even cooler, though... on #6 another guy on my card nailed one, too. It was awesome. I've never witnessed 2 in a round before.

Good times.

I got my first Ace recently after playing for about a year and a half. It was on a 256ft hole and I threw forehand.

Mrs. wolfhaley hit one today. Her first one in about 20 years. 120 ft. Hole 4 at the University of Minnesota Duluth. Lucid Warrant forehand. Me and elmex were there to witness. Pretty freakin awesome!!!

Mrs. wolfhaley hit one today. Her first one in about 20 years. 120 ft. Hole 4 at the University of Minnesota Duluth. Lucid Warrant forehand. Me and elmex were there to witness. Pretty freakin awesome!!!

In all honesty, I am waaaaay more excited to see someone else hit a hole in one then to get one for myself. Especially if it's their first.

Got my first ace in a few years, a 170' shot during lunch. Flippy putter, left to right wind, threw it on a baby hyzer to the left of the bucket, it stood up and banged dead center chains.

The kicker is a coworker recorded HALF the ace for snapchat. I didn't even know he was recording, lol. He doesn't play much so he didn't know to keep recording until the disc goes in!!! :p

Got my first ace in a few years, a 170' shot during lunch. Flippy putter, left to right wind, threw it on a baby hyzer to the left of the bucket, it stood up and banged dead center chains.

The kicker is a coworker recorded HALF the ace for snapchat. I didn't even know he was recording, lol. He doesn't play much so he didn't know to keep recording until the disc goes in!!! :p

Video of it hitting chains or it didn't happen! :p ;) :|

I knew you were a ringer. :|

Got my first and only ace back in April at Reservoir Park in Southern Pines, NC when visiting family. My sister lives less than a quarter mile away. I played the course 4 days in a row. On the 4th day, 5th hole 198ft got a skip ace with a star destroyer I had previously found. (Owner told me to keep it beforehand). I hit the chains on a drive a couple nights ago with my L64 Saint.

Aced hole 26, Highbridge Hills - Woodland Greens. 165' and slightly downhill, with an XT Stud. Red Dog as witness.

Still looking for an ace > 200' :rolleyes:

Attachments

• FCB8B984-D16E-4507-AB91-C63F16A2AE8C.jpg
    FCB8B984-D16E-4507-AB91-C63F16A2AE8C.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 27
Mrs. wolf got her second ace of the year today. Hole 2 at North Wood County Park. RHFH I-blend Maya. 230'. And I'm still sitting at zero for the year lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20210806_185045967_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210806_185045967_HDR.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts