• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Dashboard

There isn't an easier way to add them, with all the variables that need to be put in I don't know how to make a bulk add a smooth process. I did make an easier way to remove them (via the check boxes).

There isn't an easier way to add them, with all the variables that need to be put in I don't know how to make a bulk add a smooth process. I did make an easier way to remove them (via the check boxes).

It's all good, with that much information an easier way to add them (with as many people are on here), could potentially lag a bit. :D

I know, I'm not trying to fault the website. I just don't like all the pull down menus. Takes forever (in my mind) for me to click each one, then scroll through it to find a disc, etc. Even if I use the keyboard to quickly skip to the general area of the list.

edited - nevermind that last part. I'm just lazy :)

Latest posts