• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Dashboard

My disc organizer was up to date about two years ago. I don't think I've looked at it since then. I do use other features of the dashboard though. I check the course tracker almost daily. I use the scorebook a bit, but not nearly as much as I did a couple years ago.

Ok, so when you enter "Putt" information in the score book, what do you classify as a putt? Anything from within the 10m circle only? Just wondering what "standard procedure" for this would be.

Ok, so when you enter "Putt" information in the score book, what do you classify as a putt? Anything from within the 10m circle only? Just wondering what "standard procedure" for this would be.

Are you trying to land the disc close to the pole or in the basket? If you're trying to hit chains, I generally consider it a putt. If you're trying land close (even if you take a line that has a chance to hit chains) it's an approach.

I've been out of school for almost 20 years now. This looks like new math to me, care to explain your numbers? :p

attachment.php

:D;)

My favorite Wish List Item is to be able to picture front and back of each disc.

1. Take a picture of the front of your disc.
2. Take a picture of the back of your disc.
3. Use a basic photo editing software to merge the two photos.
4. Upload to DGCR.

:)

The forum and site have separate logins so you won't see the My Dashboard option if you're not authenticated.

I use the Disc Organizer. It has a lot of great functions. I wish more people used it because it would be a lot easier to search disc organizers for discs you want to buy/trade than it is to search the MP.

Been using the Disc Organizer for some time.
I LOVE what TimG has done with it.
It's light years ahead of where it started.
My favorite Wish List Item is to be able to picture front and back of each disc.

Still no complaints.
Still have too many discs, but this tool makes it much easier to track them all.

I took a quick look at your disc organizer. I agree, that might be too many discs.

I think I had all my discs listed on there, but I move too many of them to stay on top of it, so I went through the painstaking process of deleting them all. Maybe if there was an easier way of adding/editing the discs I would have continued to use that feature, but as it stands, my Excel spreadsheet is way faster.

I do try to keep the contents of my bag up to date though.

Latest posts