• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR meet up - Texas (Part 2)

ANSWER BOTH QUESTIONS PLEASE!

• Total voters
If I end up being able to go, then that sounds like a plan to me. I really want to play Manor and Circle C while we are down that way. Wouldn't mind hitting up Dripping Springs either.

Manor and Circle C are great courses. I live about 10 minutes from Manor so let me know when you come out and I will meet you up there if you would like.

Manor and Circle C are great courses. I live about 10 minutes from Manor so let me know when you come out and I will meet you up there if you would like.

Hey Moon. I live about 15 minutes from Manor & would love to toss a round w/ ya sometime as well. It was super-duper muddy out @ Manor last Sunday... far muddier than I've ever seen it. Yet, I'm sure it's far better now w/ these super sunny warm days we've had this week. :clap:

I think it would really help if they laid some mulch out there along the paths. It would also help a lot w/ erosion control & helping to guide first timers around the course.

Moon said PM him with your info (he was reading this over my shoulder). I work with him and live about 15min from Manor. We were out there yesterday and it was about half dryied. #2 and #3 was still a mud pit. I think Moon has even called Travis County Parks about setting up a work day to spread mulch.

Oh and I should be in for April I probably will not camp.

That's the weekend before my wedding so hopefully I can make it out there. I'll probably camp if so.

E

Now that's dedication!!! :clap:

I'm sure she'll be there too. But my part of the wedding is taken care of already anyway. Got the band picked out and I'll make sure we have enough booze and some good kegs!

I'm sure she'll be there too. But my part of the wedding is taken care of already anyway. Got the band picked out and I'll make sure we have enough booze and some good kegs!

Where is this shindig goin down at? Sounds like it could use some vagrant DG'ers to liven up the joint!

**Bump**

April 17th at Circle R in Wimberly. Camping available Friday night if you are interested - sorry still haven't gotten around to finding price. (Coming soon :) )

This isn't just one of your everyday courses folks - this is private and one of those few chances you get to experience two of the finest courses in Texas. For those of you already up on the thread and coming - can't wait to see you - for those of you who are reading all of this for the first time, hope to see you out there!

I will be driving down and back the same day for Fort Worth. Woohoo!

Thread Bump!

Okay - Now that April is here, here are the logistics.

Camping = $10 Friday night. Please get there after 6:30, because they are driving out from the city to let us in.

Playing = 10$ All Day Saturday - wraps up around 6PM

Based on the number of people who have PM'ed me and voted - I have told her a minimum of ten people for camping and ten people for playing. Basically, I'm guaranteeing 200$ for their effort. However, I'm hoping for more than 10 for camping and I'm definitely hoping for over 20 for playing.

Put it like this. The waterfalls are flowing from the rain, and the bluebonnets are out. The weather is perfect, and with the rain next week - I'm sure the waterfalls will keep flowing. Bottom line - this is the perfect time of year to play here and after the Doubles tournament, the course is trimmed and in great shape. You owe it to yourself to make this trip, I mean what more excuses do you need.

I have a wedding and a tournament that I will try to hit the same day. I'm truly jealous...

Thread Bump!

Camping = $10 Friday night. Please get there after 6:30, because they are driving out from the city to let us in.

Based on the number of people who have PM'ed me and voted - I have told her a minimum of ten people for camping and ten people for playing. Basically, I'm guaranteeing 200$ for their effort. However, I'm hoping for more than 10 for camping and I'm definitely hoping for over 20 for playing.

Put it like this. The waterfalls are flowing from the rain, and the bluebonnets are out. The weather is perfect, and with the rain next week - I'm sure the waterfalls will keep flowing. Bottom line - this is the perfect time of year to play here and after the Doubles tournament, the course is trimmed and in great shape. You owe it to yourself to make this trip, I mean what more excuses do you need.

We need to get there AFTER 6:30? When is the latest we can get there? I will be driving in after work, and will leave early if I can.

Does this mean that the great Marty McFly will not be gracing us with his presence.........

Nope, I really wish I could make it. I will be playing in a tournament the same day so at least I have that going for me... If any of you guys are ever in the North East Dallas area hit me up.

Nope, I really wish I could make it. I will be playing in a tournament the same day so at least I have that going for me... If any of you guys are ever in the North East Dallas area hit me up.

Will be in Denton in May if you will be up for a round? I also might be up there for the rockwall tourney, but it is still up in the air for now.

Will be in Denton in May if you will be up for a round? I also might be up there for the rockwall tourney, but it is still up in the air for now.

I'm playing in that Rockwall tourney so make it!

Thread Bump!

Oh, y'all are camping Friday night? For some reason I thought y'all were going to camp Saturday night after playing. Eh, either way I wasn't going to be camping.

I'll see y'all out there and will be bringing a friend or two. I've still got a pic of the waterfall hole as my phone background from the last time I was out there.

Thread Bump!

Hope to see everyone there!