• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR meet up - Texas (Part 2)

ANSWER BOTH QUESTIONS PLEASE!

• Total voters

srm_520

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Okay, here's the plan. The location is a done deal. Circle R - if we're going to do it - do it right.

Two questions I want you to answer, and I'm sorry if you voted in the last one already - do it again please! :D

Please make sure to answer BOTH QUESTIONS - they're in the same poll.

Hope to see you there!!!

I dont know if I can make it, depends on the dates

I'm guessing you'll have a good chance for Houck to give a designer tour of one of his courses.

100% I'm clearing my schedule for what ever date comes along I cant wait.

............ oh and I forgot to vote for each, sorry.

will circle r be open that weekend?

Yes, we are already down to be on their schedule for one of these two dates. Once the dates get closer and I get a better idea of votes prefrences on dates and attendance, it will get down to one date and notifications will go out.

Bottom line - This is going to happen, right now is just the leg work and info gathering phase.

I will get my schedule tomorrow and get my vote in.

Are they going to let us camp Friday/Saturday night?

Are they going to let us camp Friday/Saturday night?

Quote from Lake Placid (1999):

Sheriff Hank Keough: Tents were sent ahead. Should already be set up by the time we get there.
Kelly Scott: Tents? We're staying in TENTS?
Sheriff Hank Keough: I told you, two days we'd have to camp.
Kelly Scott: Yes! Camp! But I thought that meant Ramada Inn. I never heard tents! Will there be toilets?
Jack Wells: Maybe we should just take you back.
Kelly Scott: Why? Because I prefer toilets?
Kelly Scott: Maybe I should just wipe myself with some leafy little piece of poison oak. And then I can spend the whole day scratchin' my ass, blendin' in with the natives.

I'm down w/ either date but would prefer the April date. I voted 100% for both dates... hope that doesn't mess up the poll. I do hope they allow camping... I know when I talked to them in the past they told me they have to have an employee on site to make things legal on their end (liability or somethin') so I'm sure the earlier we decide on a date the better chance we'll be able to camp. :)

It's a little too far for me to drive. There's a small chance I could make it, but most likely not.

It's a little too far for me to drive. There's a small chance I could make it, but most likely not.

We could go together and share the drive. I'm in for sure on April 14th.

Want to go, but won't know if I can get away until we get closer to the date.

I feel the same way. I'll have to wait and see what all is going as we draw closer to the date.

We could go together and share the drive. I'm in for sure on April 14th.

If I end up being able to go, then that sounds like a plan to me. I really want to play Manor and Circle C while we are down that way. Wouldn't mind hitting up Dripping Springs either.

I will be there if its possible as Im getting married April 25th and will going on a cruise for the following seven days. However if I can go I will be there no doubt. Circle R is one of my favorite places to be.