• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

I don't think it's possible to FUBAR my address... as long as you have a 3rd grade education anyways.

My second SS package arrived today (Thanks jcf5083!) and I neglected to mention that I have all packages shipped to work. This is usually not a problem because USPS stuff comes into mail room and they know to give anything unusual to me. This one came UPS so the receptionist got it(Nice older lady) - No name except DGCR on it. I get a call from here and she sounds real confused because she has a strange package with no name on it and thinks it's a hoax but doesn't know who to call. She tells me she opened it when she couldn't find a name and it has "strange plastic things that look like weird frisbees" in it. I then tell her it's mine and go down to get it and she's still looking confused. I told here they were for disc golf which really didn't help -She said she's now sending all odd stuff straight to me to open.

Elite X Predator
Champ Glow Wraith
Pro D Wasp
Mini & a Candy Cane!

Will get pic when I get home/camera.

Thanks jcf5083!

GREAT NEWS!!!!

So the postman called me, and let me know they had gotten my packages, they did open them, but they had everything still. So I will post what I get when I get home tomorrow or the next day, to make sure i get everything that i was supposed to. YAY!!!!:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Great news. But what kind of a-hole opens not one, but two packages that they weren't expecting and that aren't addressed to them?

If it's addressed to secret Santa, even DGCR secret Santa, it may be confusing enough that they think its a secret gift to them.

I would probably of opened one if it was like that and been super confused as to why i got a "frisbee like thang" and re-read the address.

It's not that bad up here... a little cold and douchey at times, but reasonable most days

So the postman called me, and let me know they had gotten my packages, they did open them, but they had everything still. So I will post what I get when I get home tomorrow or the next day, to make sure i get everything that i was supposed to. YAY!!!!:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

thats awesome! fortunately it wasnt a disc golfer:p

bdodson hooked a brother up! I love the stuff, thanks! Here is the haul:

Champ Teebird, Green, 171, Tourney Stamp
Z Predator, Pink, 173, Stock Stamp
Soft Challenger, 173-174, Stock Stamp
CDs with great jams on them!

The Teebird is the on-deck backup for the one I currently throw.
The Predator is insta-bag-worthy! Love the disc, weight, and color! (almost bought this exact disc yesterday, glad I waited)
The Soft Challenger will be worked in with the practice discs and possibly in the bag in the future???

Love the stuff, thanks!

Attachments

• secret santa.jpg
    secret santa.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 49
bdodson hooked a brother up! I love the stuff, thanks! Here is the haul:

Champ Teebird, Green, 171, Tourney Stamp
Z Predator, Pink, 173, Stock Stamp
Soft Challenger, 173-174, Stock Stamp
CDs with great jams on them!

The Teebird is the on-deck backup for the one I currently throw.
The Predator is insta-bag-worthy! Love the disc, weight, and color! (almost bought this exact disc yesterday, glad I waited)
The Soft Challenger will be worked in with the practice discs and possibly in the bag in the future???

Love the stuff, thanks!

I love how you love pink discs, so that works out great. i wonder if your SS did research and new or just got lucky, either way nice gift

Latest posts