• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

great package, thanks dobbins66! Hope you enjoy what I send down.
stash.jpg
-ESP Nuke
--Z Stalker
---Star First Run Mako (!!!)
----Glo Champ Aviar
-----Cool Beaver Mini
------Innova Magnet/Bottle opener
-------Innova Hat

Heres a pic

Last edited:
I know where that came from! I traded somebody that Glide and I've borrowed that mini before.

Looks like our second ringleader hooked you up.

Kwick has been awesome putting this together. That Cowboy mako was my first dye job from someone and my first 2 color, a few mess ups but I'm glad you like it! So kwick isn't just getting people to trade cool stuff he is getting dye work done for people!

Also I got mine today, Thanks to whomever is in Bexley OH. I'll post pics later but one of the discs is already in the bag and a couple of them are just cool beans.

Also the address I was given wasn't the same as the return address from the package I received. A couple things were different, will it still get to the right person?

Someone might of used a different return address as to confuse someone trying to search for them, I did that to my SS

cfair the cowboy disc is a very dirty dye job. Thank you as well for being apart of my awesome SS gift. That B#$ch is in the bag. I play in a mini tomorrow morning at Turner Park and I'm going to show it off to the crew. Everyone involved has just been awesome. I am starting now collecting stuff for next year..
Thanks to all...

My posse....my posse.

Now I'm gonna tell ya a story
A tale of wrong and right
and freedom is the reason
we won't take it without a fight
So I'm startin' up a posse
(do something naughty to my privates, do something naughty to my privates)
to come and look for you
we're gonna put a stop
to what you want to do
(you fornicating prostitutes)
(you fornicating prostitutes)
That's all you are

-Anthrax

I got a vibram champ disc from her after a clinic we put on with her. I would like a worlds one too but I won't bug her about it. I was glad to put her disc on the wall, she means way more to me than Climo & Feldberg and the like.

After she won worlds, she sent me a disc. The only one I had signed was the one I sent for my Secret Santa...but it seems kinda a funny to have something like that signed when she's a friend.

After she won worlds, I told her I felt some ownership in her title...one night she got to league and had left her bag in her boyfriends car. She borrowed one of my champion wraiths and decided to keep it because it worked well for her that night...she still carries it in her bag...

I just made a freakin haul. Thanks to my new friend Kwick.
I sit here typing while eating a delicious Tastykake and ruining my dinner. LOL
Anyway here's the haul. Pics later:
Sweet Dallas Cowboy Mako-Love it
Discraft Glide- never had one... Excited to throw it.
GW Warrior-Love it
Discraft Focus-My favorite approach disc !!!
Sweet Full Color Mini
Also got a lg white rag? I ran out and put it under the oil leak on my truck.

Thanks Kwick what a great Christmas !!!!

glad you like them man. cfair did a sweet dye on that mako (i love makos but hate the cowboys). i wanted to throw in tasteycakes as they're a philly company and i saw the eagles one and figured they would make you laugh. wasn't sure what you would think about the cowboys shirt, since it makes fun of TO who you have to hate. I'm actually a giants fan, so i really hope the cowboys can stomp them at the end of the season.

Figured a Putter, mid and driver would be a good selection. i threw in the focus (which i think looks awesome in black with the red stamp) when i noticed you threw em so good luck. merry christmas

After she won worlds, she sent me a disc. The only one I had signed was the one I sent for my Secret Santa...but it seems kinda a funny to have something like that signed when she's a friend.

After she won worlds, I told her I felt some ownership in her title...one night she got to league and had left her bag in her boyfriends car. She borrowed one of my champion wraiths and decided to keep it because it worked well for her that night...she still carries it in her bag...

I have done nothing but have my kids and her friends turn her house into a pretty wicked mini disc course. We all stood there for 30 minutes trying to make a shot, about a 20' drive with an island green and a mando bank shot off the wall...

MJ walks in and pops an ace in first shot. :wall:

I have done nothing but have my kids and her friends turn her house into a pretty wicked mini disc course. We all stood there for 30 minutes trying to make a shot, about a 20' drive with an island green and a mando bank shot off the wall...

MJ walks in and pops an ace in first shot. :wall:

Why I am I not surprised?

cfair the cowboy disc is a very dirty dye job. Thank you as well for being apart of my awesome SS gift. That B#$ch is in the bag. I play in a mini tomorrow morning at Turner Park and I'm going to show it off to the crew. Everyone involved has just been awesome. I am starting now collecting stuff for next year..
Thanks to all...

I used that thing as a putter a long time ago. I bought it because it was a first run and a really interesting blend of star plastic. Is dirty positive or negative? I wanted it to have texture to it, I was hoping it would look a bit like jean fabric.

And I too will be collecting stuff for next year, I think I'll do a few packs and make them nice, this has been awesome.

Latest posts