• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

billnchristy

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
This thread is for the DGCR Secret Santa program.

To enter just send your name & address to:

[email protected]

Rules & Regs:

1) I am just the coordinator, I bear no responsibility for what you receive. DGCR as a website is NOT involved with this and bears no responsibility for what you receive. Be kind and send good stuff and you will receive good stuff down the line.

2) Send a disc golf related item worth at least $10 to your santa partner. Discs must be premium, OOP, or multiples of base plastic. Discs must be new but OOP discs can be gently used...nobody will complain about getting an 8/10 CE Eagle afterall. Anything disc golf related is ok but no clothing that would require a size to be known. There is no price cap but don't expect a stack of CE just because you can afford it! This is all about the element of surprise and sending good disc golf cheer, not about being the richest kid on the block.

3) All items must be shipped by the 15th of December to ensure a Christmas delivery, you do not, however, have to wait to open...it is up to you.

4) All participants must email me prior to November 27th to get in on the action.

5) Gag disc golf gifts are encouraged BUT must include a quality gift meeting the guidelines of #2. Example: I send you a beat up, dog chewed birdie with an OOP champ stingray underneath it.

6) Post pics or descriptions of the gifts you receive here, we wanna see the loot!

Remember I will not get involved in disputes so no crying to me.

I hope everyone enjoys this little experiment, I look forward to it!!

I have a PoBox so I can only recieve USPS no fedex or ups. Maybe it could be mentioned. I'm sure i'm not the only one. By the way thanks for putting this together great idea.:hfive:

11 pairs made

I only send address to people...if you are that bad that you gotta sneak into the closet while mom is at work still you can still do it...but if you just go with the flow you shouldn't know.

Once the transaction is made it can be revealed if you want.

Latest posts