• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

my "mate" is going to get hooked up- it will also be totally apparent where it came from

I was hoping for you, but then I thought, what could I possibly buy for biscoe that he doesn't have? Then I thought about buying a disc from you to use, but I went a far different route.

I wants in!!!! lol

Spend a bit o' cash, maybe get something you wouldn't expect. Great! Hopefully whoever I pull will send their info so I can meet em sometime next year and play a round. Would make that a goal for the year.

Gonna be awesome heh. I used to hate secret santa...now it involves plastic!? Win.

Gonna be awesome heh. I used to hate secret santa...now it involves plastic!? Win.

Yeah same here...I would buy something cool and end up with a penguin eraser or some crap and the guy next to me would get a 2 hour private lap dance coupon.

:thmbup:
Should be a good little event. Although it's sounding not so little anymore with the numbers growing.

GREAT IDEA!

42 peeps in as of last update.

Sometimes I ask myself..what have you gotten into?

No - I meant the person I get paired with! I might add some extra stuff cause I don't have the really cool stuff! :D

I think this is more of wanting to give something someone else will find really cool versus what am I gonna get. I'm already doing a mental inventory of my discs in storage and trying to figure out if I can find something cool at the house or do I need to drive to my storage locker and dig deep.

I've got some neat stuff in mind for my lucky recipient. I'm probably mailing sometime in the next two weeks.