• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

No - I meant the person I get paired with! I might add some extra stuff cause I don't have the really cool stuff! :D

Ahhh ok. Sorry, my wife signed up too, she sent something pretty nice...but it might be too specialty...we shall see.

Either way dude should be able to get some bux for it.

Sometimes I ask myself..what have you gotten into?

lol, I was was doing the same thing during the Okthrowberfest stuff. Just know that it is really appreciated! :thmbup:

I think this is more of wanting to give something someone else will find really cool versus what am I gonna get.

this was my thought as well. My partner won't be getting a OOP or highly coveted disc, but I do want to give them a cool dye, preferably DGCR related. Something they can't go get for themselves.

Bill, when you plan on sending out the pairings? I sent you an email but I didn't get anything back, so I wanted to make sure I did it right. :eek:

little does everyone know, bill has given everyone his address. Come Christmas, bill will never be seen on this site again. :|

WAR EAGLE!!!! ;)

Emails were sent back to the address sent to me.

If you haven't gotten one back and signed up prior to 8pm yesterday then send me a PM and I will check when I get home this evening.

little does everyone know, bill has given everyone his address. Come Christmas, bill will never be seen on this site again. :|
Brilliant!

brilliant_medium.jpg