• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2022 WACO Charity Open Mar 11-13

Wonder if we ever seen a leader with 0% C1x and C2 putting? And in the lead with 6 missed C1x putts

It´s fun to see Eveliina play in the woods, i think that is her stongest type of golf, and she do have a FH .

I dont think she plays "parkgolf" or ballgolf courses in Finland...

Kristins play on 18. . .why?

Friday is going to be miserable. Distinct disadvantage to afternoon rounds.

Spectators will show up after the sun comes out Saturday.

Nope. Not much "distinct" about the later afternoon rounds. Still mid 30's w/wind chill in the 20's and 25 gusting to 30-35 mph wind. Maybe (?) the rain will have stopped but all that will mean is ice pellets on the ground.

Hopefully they finish before Daylight Saving Time change.

FTFY

I may need to avoid this thread until post pro is watchable on teh U Toobz....

How are they doing this? How is Marwede -5 thru 8 in supposedly 22 mph winds and freezing temps? I am not watching, is there some sort of simpsons movie bubble over the course?

It´s fun to see Eveliina play in the woods, i think that is her stongest type of golf, and she do have a FH .

I dont think she plays "parkgolf" or ballgolf courses in Finland...

Kristins play on 18. . .why?

Henna had a rough 15 today, but after watching a good bit of European coverage, they both seem to be built to throw lines and not necessarily throw to landing areas.

Hmm starting to get late here in Sweden but i really want to see Simon play again. . but Nikko and Buhr putting, this will take all night

I didn't watch. What happened?

Was putting away from the water ~30' for birdie in crazy wind, decided not to lay up and blew past the basket (literally). Had ~30' come back, now straight at the water. Decided not to lay up and threw it into the water, then made the next putt for double bogey. Dropped off of the lead card for tomorrow.

I wonder what got into Luke Humphries the last two weeks.

I can't find the video on YT now, but he said something about not doing the post round commentary (and maybe some other stuff he'd been doing) freeing him up to better focus on his game.

Personally, I think the stache was holding him back.

Today is going to be very different. Weather is actually really nice, just a little cold.

The wind will probably pick up this afternoon, but should be great scoring conditions

By the time the top cards in MPO tee off, it will be perfect disc golf conditions. Look for them to have a birdie fest today.

Can´t be fun to be Kona, defending camp and 20 throws of the lead. . . . and her less paid teammate is on the lead card

Yep. Valerie and Macie Velediaz in the top 5 and Rebecca Cox and Kristin both top 10.

Latest posts