• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: MVP Open at Maple Hill Aug 30-Sept 1

anyone who has been to this tournament before to spectate (maple hill, vibram, MVP, whichever). It's a bucket list item for me to travel there for the tourney and spectate the last few cards coming in during the final round, while drinking a beer on the second story deck of hole 18. Is this pretty much open for anyone to claim their spot and spectate from there? Are there tickets sold to an event like this?

Watching the CCDG version of the final round now I think Gurthie's Sonic flick roller out of the shule on 17 was a mistake. Flick rolling a Roc3 or something more stable could've easily got up there. No way a Sonic could get there before flipping over dead.

He was throwing a Katana on the longer holes at last year's BHMO.

Is there footage of that somewhere?

I love Katanas and Wraiths. Nothing flies a full distance line like the former and nothing throws low distance lines like the latter. Cool to see so many pros throwing Wraiths lately. They probably get sick of trying to work in Destroyers.

GG must be super smooth in addition to the power to throw some of the molds he throws.

What a great final round. Not sure I've ever seen a star frame #14 before, even without final round pressure.

anyone who has been to this tournament before to spectate (maple hill, vibram, MVP, whichever). It's a bucket list item for me to travel there for the tourney and spectate the last few cards coming in during the final round, while drinking a beer on the second story deck of hole 18. Is this pretty much open for anyone to claim their spot and spectate from there? Are there tickets sold to an event like this?

I may be wrong, but as far as I know, access to the game room and the deck in the upper floor of the Sap House is reserved for players, staff, and Maple Hill club members.

There's a $10 fee to park, but I think general admission for spectating is free. They've got some special passes to watch certain areas of the course that cost more, but other than that I think it's first-come, first-served for the hot spots like hole 8 and hole 18 (in the bleachers, not the Sap House).

I may be wrong, but as far as I know, access to the game room and the deck in the upper floor of the Sap House is reserved for players, staff, and Maple Hill club members.

There's a $10 fee to park, but I think general admission for spectating is free. They've got some special passes to watch certain areas of the course that cost more, but other than that I think it's first-come, first-served for the hot spots like hole 8 and hole 18 (in the bleachers, not the Sap House).

I was there on Saturday spectating and this is correct. 10 bucks to park, and 10 dollars for a pass to walk holes 3-6 I believe since there's not much room for a gallery. Although they only enforced this on the men's card. Everyone walked those holes on the women's lead card with no problem. If you don't have the pass, you follow the card up through hole 2, then go wait for them by the basket at hole 6. And yeah, as far as I know the upper floor of the Sap House is off limits. Definitely a great experience attending though.

2019 DGPT - MVP Open at Maple Hill, Performance Tracks
attachment.php

Attachments

• MVP19Tracks.jpg
    MVP19Tracks.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 145

that is the clubhouse and only open for players I think