• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Charger

264 courses and I've never seen one, (or I've ignored it just like I would any other stupid graffiti).

Not seen one yet. Hope to never see one. Graffiti like that inspires me though. If I see you mark up a course I might be inspired to make a disc charger on the hood of your car. Then you would have one anywhere you go. For a small fee.

It just depends on what idiots play what courses. I've seen them on two courses around me. Maybe more if I paid attention to it. ^^^ I like the disc charger on the car idea. That's the best place for it. That way they can just charge their discs before the round.

It just depends on what idiots play what courses. I've seen them on two courses around me. Maybe more if I paid attention to it. ^^^ I like the disc charger on the car idea. That's the best place for it. That way they can just charge their discs before the round.

Place a disc on their car and spray Plasti-dip over it as a stencil. Bonus points if you use their face instead of the car. Extra bonus points if you use their face instead of the disc.

I saw my first one in Buffalo, NY.
Next to it was a "penis charger" and the guys I was playing with said they have been seeing those just as much as disc chargers. God, I hope no one uses those...actually I hope they do and get a nasty splinter.

I used one. Got the clap.

Seen them on this side of the state for a while now. Used one once at Grizzly Oaks, had a bad shot. Never again. Lol

Latest posts