• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Giveaways and Reviews

Two new giveaway videos today, check out the channel for more info!

Big John... have you not posted the new videos yet? i tapped on over to youtube, im on my phone, using the app, and its showing me no new videos. was wondering if the app is messed up??

cheers

by the way, the intro to the vids is funny :clap::clap:

About to render todays new videos, here is a little hint about what Ill be giving away...

IMG_0205.jpg

No thanks. I don't need another child right now.

It'd be awesome if you could do a review on the Crosslap Lucky! It's a new disc to the US, but it's an incredibly popular disc in Europe. :)

Ok just to understand I just have to subscribe to your channel and I'm in the giveaway? Enjoying the videos.

Rendering today's video, if anyone out there still wants to get in on the Dominator Giveaways you still have time!

Cool channel just subscribed! As for ideas it would be nice to show different styles of putting, jump putts , squat putting and others. Anyways keep up the good videos man

This channel rocs!!! Great info and keeps you interested throughout the video!

Also Jon I emailed you a logo last night/ early this morning for you to look at.

And YT username: Th3Aviator13

Latest posts