• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf and beer....why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this was sarcasm. :\

twas. Just turning the tables is all. Those are the types of ignorant rants I see all the time regarding cannabis. I simply replaced herb with alcohol in my example. I was trying to sound ignorant

twas. Just turning the tables is all. Those are the types of ignorant rants I see all the time regarding cannabis. I simply replaced herb with alcohol in my example. I was trying to sound ignorant

Word.

Regardless of your vice, I don't see the harm....so long as you pick up after yourself and don't inconvenience or annoy other players out to enjoy a round on the course. Live and let live, and all that.

I like Founder's Porter, Morning Glory Espresso Stout by Dominion, or Distorter by Greenbush if it is just a normal day. I don't care to drink any beers that I can see through no matter how hot the weather.
Nice. You've got some brass, my friend! Founder's Breakfast Stout is good as well. Yummmm.
As for my brews I keep it local. Mainly dogfish head. Raison D'etre is phenomenal.
Yes! Dogfish Head 60 min IPA is my jam. I have only had the Raison d'etre maybe twice but I remember liking it as well. I also support buying local, and the fact that there are a million microbrews popping up all over the place just makes it even better.

I had this idea once to create a beer called Not Beer and it would come in cans simply with black labels and white lettering that said "Not Beer" and you would bring it on the disc golf course. Or any public place, like church, for example. Sounded like a great idea at the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.