• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Cart Pictures and ideas

Do you have a materials list outside of the box part? I'm sure I can find/make a worthy box.

on youtube, danny polk has an in the bag/cart video and his cart looks similar but ti looks like either a tool box or a plastic file cabinet

I'm thinking about getting this cart and modify it.

$(KGrHqN,!g0E7SuiqL+eBO3gDustmQ~~60_3.JPG

Wow, that looks that would make a great cart. What brand is it or where did you find it

Its a linksman x12. I got it on ebay for 140 shipped. Pretty expensive but it is going to make my rounds much more enjoyable. It is supposed to be here tomorrow. When it gets here, I take some more photos.

Its a linksman x12. I got it on ebay for 140 shipped. Pretty expensive but it is going to make my rounds much more enjoyable. It is supposed to be here tomorrow. When it gets here, I take some more photos.

Post pics once you get it set up. I'd like to see this thing in action!

$140 shipped doesnt seem too bad, when I look at the prices of $200+ backpacks and a $30+ stool. I cant wait to see your cart when you get it DG ready.

$140 shipped doesnt seem too bad, when I look at the prices of $200+ backpacks and a $30+ stool. I cant wait to see your cart when you get it DG ready.

My backpack bag only cost me $60. The best part of it is the seat IMO. I have left stools out on holes many times when I carried one around.

Right now I am planning on using those two arms near the back of the cart to hold my bag. Depending on how much room is between the bag and the bottom, i might build a shelf to hold a small cooler. But I don't want to make it too heavy.

I also plan on getting a clip to hold an umbrella. One of my friends thought about getting some hooks so I can attach a "rainfly" over the bag.

Right now I am planning on using those two arms near the back of the cart to hold my bag. Depending on how much room is between the bag and the bottom, i might build a shelf to hold a small cooler. But I don't want to make it too heavy.

I mounted 2 heavy duty caribiners to my cart to hold my bag and I use a softsided cooler for "beverages". the softsided coolers reduce the weight and they are usually quieter while pushing the cart around the course.

Good luck and have fun building the cart.

Attachments

• jtrod cart 8-9-12.jpg
    jtrod cart 8-9-12.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 435
  • pullcartA.jpg
    pullcartA.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 469
  • disccart30.jpg
    disccart30.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 525
Ok. My cart arrived today. It only took 5-10 minutes to assemble. The tires are made out of rubber and is filled with foam to prevent them from going flat.

The back tires are little more than a foot in diameter and the front tire is a little more than 6 inches in diameter. It is very easy to tilt it back onto the back 2 tires.

The drink holder will not hold a large gatorade bottle but that is ok. I plan on attaching a soft cooler to the cart.

There is a hook on the back of the cart that is used to hold a towel. The handle is adjustable to several different angles as well. The seat is comfortable and opens up to another storage compartment. Getting on and off is a little tricky if the brake isn't on.

I'm going to have to figure out a way to attach my bag to the cart. I thought the "arms" that would hold a golf bag would be adequate to hold the bag but it doesn't.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 501
  • image(1).jpg
    image(1).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 319
  • image(2).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 339
More pictures

Attachments

• image(3).jpg
    image(3).jpg
    147 KB · Views: 222
  • image(4).jpg
    image(4).jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 175
  • image(5).jpg
    image(5).jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 176
I added a soft cooler and figured out how to attach my bag without using any carabiners. All that is left for me to do is get an umbrella clip so i can attach the umbrella to the cart. I tried using velcro straps and velcro-ing it to the seat vertically but the umbrella kept sliding down.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 361
Here's the cart U_Niced_Me got, and again with caseyb's mod's... $20 at Menard's.

The only reason I'd like to do this is it to make playing in the rain easier and more comfortable. I'd probably use my Fade Tourney and do something to hold a large golf umbrella. My only hesitation is that even with the larger wheels, I wonder how well it traverses bumpy terrain, roots, rocks, etc.

For those interested, here are links for:
Threaded Rod... about $1
8" Wheels... $6/ea
1/2" Nylock Nuts... $2/ea

Last edited: