• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISC GOLF CRUISE???

sportfan187

I just was reading on one of the forums when i came across a post by doktor john and seen that he mentioned going on a disc golf cruise in jan. of 2010. wondering where i could find out more about this as far as where ya go and how long it lasts and what exactly it consist of????

I got a friend who is taking an Alaskan cruise in a few days. No DG on the boat, but he will have the opportunity to play DG on land in Seattle and Alaska.

I went on the second one and got to play a round with Juliana Korver and Ken Climo. This is an awesome thing to experience. There is putting clinics and games and other disc golf related things on the boat throughout the week. I am also going on the one in January. ITS FREAKIN AWESOME!

i just got prices. no more ocean views, but you do have interior cabins. they are $569.25 per person. that is for double occupancy. if you want to go by yourself, you pay over $1420. that includes food and board (no soda or alcohol)

Like Matthew said, the on board clinics are great...hanging with the pros is great and I got to play with some of the guys who have designed some of my favorite courses...I can't wait for Jan :)

Mike, who puts it on is a great guy and it is worth just playing one day on the white sands and the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean :)

I posted a few pics of the last cruise...

Matthew, I look forward to meeting you on the ship :)

Last edited:
you can pay me that kind of $money and i'll just drive you up and down the river to the different courses and tell you that your form is awfull all day long while smiling at you and patting you on the back. sounds fun ehh! so who is singing up next??????

you can pay me that kind of $money and i'll just drive you up and down the river to the different courses and tell you that your form is awfull all day long while smiling at you and patting you on the back. sounds fun ehh! so who is singing up next??????

are you supplying meals all day and stops in st thomas, puerto rico, and grand turk?:p

I think it's a cool and unique disc golf travel experience, but I'd much prefer a land based vacation where I can hit tons of courses at my own leisure.

Four more days and counting... :p

I think it's a cool and unique disc golf travel experience, but I'd much prefer a land based vacation where I can hit tons of courses at my own leisure.

Four more days and counting... :p

I agree with you Scarpfish...we just did a week long road trip in April and hit 17 new courses...

But for a totally unique experience the cruise was pretty fun...

Plus we got some discs and tees with the DG Cruise logo, other gifts from sponsors and just a chance to turn off the BlackBerry and chill...

Where are you going in four days?

I agree with you Scarpfish...we just did a week long road trip in April and hit 17 new courses...

But for a totally unique experience the cruise was pretty fun...

Plus we got some discs and tees with the DG Cruise logo, other gifts from sponsors and just a chance to turn off the BlackBerry and chill...

Where are you going in four days?

Load us all onto a flatbed with a parasol a couple of kegs and the DGCR course guide!

i just got prices. no more ocean views, but you do have interior cabins. they are $569.25 per person. that is for double occupancy. if you want to go by yourself, you pay over $1420. that includes food and board (no soda or alcohol)

I wonder what the $0.25 is for in the price?

I saw Dave Feldberg was on the passenger list along with the Des and Yetti.

I saw Dave Feldberg was on the passenger list along with the Des and Yetti.

Also Juliana and Shawn...it'll be a good time :)

They were offering 2 cruises originally, a 5 and a 7 day one--but I guess everyone was signing up for the 7 so they ditched the 5

Latest posts