• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf in the News

^^ I can't tell if he's laughing or coughing. Either way...

thumb_there-is-no-problem-that-cannot-be-solved-by-the-54287693.png

EDIT: bah. URL didn't work right. Someone wanna post the Tedy Bruschi with the basket in the background image from ESPN today?

Usually a simple reddit image URL works just fine.

Last edited:
Does he usually look that $toned??

Or is it from to many concussions...
I think its just a bad moment - middle of a word, maybe middle of a blink. Guy taking the screenshot definitely did him a bit dirty lol.

Yesterday on the Jim Rome show, Jim was interviewing a MLB player whose name escapes me at the moment and they had about a 3-4 minute conversation about how this MLB Player is now playing a lot of disc golf. It was actually quite the positive conversation about the sport. If I can find a recap or the name of the player I will post it here. This pretty cool because the Jim Rome show is nationally syndicated and has a huge online audience.

OK, not the news at all, but I wasn't sure where else to mention this.

I'm watching Property Brothers. Don't judge me. They're doing a remodel in Vegas. While the show transitioned from one scene to the next, they showed a guy throwing his drive off of a concrete tee. I wonder how many people noticed this, or even knew what it was.

Latest posts