• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Jewelry

dlk33

Par Member
Does anyone know anywhere online to purchase gold charms of anything disc golf related? The only thing I've seen is a charm on a hemp necklace, which isn't my style. I did find some neat disc golf related key chains, mugs, t-shirts, etc. on the www.zazzle.com website.

Thanks for link, but I've already checked that site out. The stuff they have is sterling silver, I want yellow gold:D

I'll check out ebay to see what's available, but I really want a charm for my necklace:) Maybe a ring for the hubby:D

You need to check out Greg Brooks Disc Golf Jewelry. I don't believe he has a website for it, but he lives in Big Spring, TX. His family business is Blum's Jewelry in the Big Spring Mall. Or if you can't locate him through there, pm me and I'll pass along some other numbers.

He has probably the best line of stuff that I've seen anywhere (disc golf related), and he works with gold, silver, and diamonds. Very high quality pieces. Lots of experience also, I bought my first piece (a gold small-scale model of a 86 Softie) in the early 90's.

Check him out, you will like what you see.​

John beat me to it... but here's another vote for Greg Brooks. I've seen one of his gold basket pendants. It's an actual basket - complete with actual chains! Jewelery isn't for me, but his stuff is definitely quality work.

I'll send him an email with a link to this thread so he'll know to be expecting orders.

It's to bad Greg doesn't have a web site to go to, to see what he has:( I have no plans to go to Texas anytime soon, so have no idea how I'd be able to see what he has available to buy. If anyone knows a link to see any of his products, please post it:)

I think my wife would throw me out of the house if I gave her some dg jewelry.