• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Prodigy

keltik said:
Frank Delicious said:
The wife won't let me take any discs with me up when we go visit her family up there. I did get to take her grandfather's boat out on Lake Superior and go to some cool island nature preserve when I was up there this last summer.

My wife is the opposite but still mean. She let's me bring discs to Mexico when we go visit her family. the nearest course to her city is 10 hours by bus...
These posts made me a little sad.

7ontheline said:
C'mon guys, those hats would get you mugged as an easy mark in the wrong neighborhoods in Memphis.

Anyway, a buddy saw Cam bomb and says the plastic is "pretty amazing" but still no word on a release date??
Not if you carried the appropriate accessory of an Elmer Fudd shot gun.

DGCR has declared Prodigy to be amateurish. Whelp folks, it looks like Prodigy is sunk. Nothing else to see here, move along.

eh no reason to get sad. the overnight lows in the winter are in the 60's and the daytime highs are in the 70's. It doesn't get really hot (dry heat I guess) in the summer and the rainy season is only a total of 40 days give or take. everything is really cheap down there (by that I mean food and drink). It's just a really chill place.

Frank Delicious said:
The wife won't let me take any discs with me up when we go visit her family up there. I did get to take her grandfather's boat out on Lake Superior and go to some cool island nature preserve when I was up there this last summer.

Does not compute. :|

Mixed Bag Madness said:
Frank Delicious said:
The wife won't let me take any discs with me (I am totally fucking whipped) up when we go visit her family up there. I did get to take her grandfather's boat out on Lake Superior and go to some cool island nature preserve when I up there this last summer.

let me translate that for ya

Flipflat said:
Mixed Bag Madness said:
Frank Delicious said:
The wife won't let me take any discs with me (I am totally fucking whipped) up when we go visit her family up there. I did get to take her grandfather's boat out on Lake Superior and go to some cool island nature preserve when I up there this last summer.

let me translate that for ya

:lol: You owe me a keyboard now.....We love ya Frank.....

I've met Frankie's wife. She is a sweetheart. I don't know what she's doing with him...

Love you frank, mean it!

Frank Delicious said:
y'all are some jerks. i'm glad I couldn't make it to your Yadkin meet up keltik.

eh it ended up just being me an Brother Dave. I'm not exactly a big draw...

Thought yall might like to see a profile of the disc's they "feel" good. Looking forward to throwing them.
D4
p4-2.jpg

p4-1.jpg

p4.jpg

D1
p1-2.jpg

p1-1.jpg

p1.jpg

My local grass roots retailer says they'll have four mids released by the end of next month, a buzzz and a roc plus whatever else then four putters, IIRC. We'll see how fast our dream team adapts when they take away their 10x. I got the spiel about how the D# rims are the same so they feel the same just with different tops to cover the lines you need.

Back to the vaca talk... the wife is playing fudpuckers v'ball in the spring, that'll be my time off for good behavior :angel: