• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Throughout History

Here you go Midnight! This one comes with a funny story as well.

Wanting to show off her affinity for outdoor cooking, and thongs Rachael planned a photo shoot at a local park that had recently installed 18 of these new outdoor grills. Never having seen this type of grill before she wanted to pose for a pic by one of these state of the art cooking installations.

As she sat down she asked " What are the chains for?" and "Doesn't the charcoal fall through these large grates?". Her associates informed her that you lined the basket like base with foil, and the chains were there to hang meat from for smoking, and slow roasting. Intrigued by this new outdoor grilling concept she eagerly posed by grill.

She sat down and a man no more than 20 feet away starting yelling "Four! Four! Dammit' Four!" Bewildered, but with a smile she replied " I'm 41 but thanks for asking." The man then suddenly threw a large plastic object towards the grill. Aiming low the object landed in a very unusual, yet humorous location! Being the nice gal that she is Rachael never lost her smile!
rachelray-2.jpg

you need to repost this as an attachment. photobucket deleted it:thmbdown:

I figured it was time to reactivate this thread
DiscGolfPirates.jpg

Colonial League Play

SPINAL TAP ENDORSES THE INNOVA WRAITH
Spinaltap11.jpg

BECAUSE THE WRAITH GOES TO 11

I've got an idea. but no photoshop. Someone feel free to make this. The Statue of Liberty. Change the torch for a basket and the book to a disc.