• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Throughout History

Remember when that team of scientists found the time machine in a pyramid or something and it let you go back and get OOP discs?

stargatey.jpg

Come Mini-me! Don't be afraid!:clap:

Ummmm. no mini-me. This is from Stargate methinks.

The Disconator after a rough 36.... and stopping by here to pick up a tee.
discinator.jpg

He must have found the hole on #8

Dude....totally a no no.

JtR is a 1st class hooker killing douche.

1st class? I'd say NO class hooker killing deuche.

Dude....totally a no no.

JtR is a 1st class hooker killing douche.

I m confused :confused:

What's the no no in being facetious about an urban myth figure:

Props wasn't given to a classier killer of hookers?

Noobies might think the Ripper really did create Glo-discing?

The name shoulda been 'Grippa the Rippa' for pop culture sakes?

What? This thread deserves a spot on the home page permanently! Instead of a course photo of the day, how about one of these photoshopped legends! :D

I m confused

What's the no no in being facetious about an urban myth figure:

Props wasn't given to a classier killer of hookers?

Noobies might think the Ripper really did create Glo-discing?

The name shoulda been 'Grippa the Rippa' for pop culture sakes?

No no...it was a joke reference to the "things to never do on course" and I mentioned not killing hookers and clearly Jack the Ripper would not be able to resist this.

My wife and I are sitting here laughing our asses off. Thanks for a great thread.

Could someone do something with Rachel Ray for my wife. She loves her and I would love to see a basket in her kitchen or set of her show and her holding a disc. Thanks.

Rahael Ray Gets In The Way!

Here you go Midnight! This one comes with a funny story as well.

Wanting to show off her affinity for outdoor cooking, and thongs Rachael planned a photo shoot at a local park that had recently installed 18 of these new outdoor grills. Never having seen this type of grill before she wanted to pose for a pic by one of these state of the art cooking installations.

As she sat down she asked " What are the chains for?" and "Doesn't the charcoal fall through these large grates?". Her associates informed her that you lined the basket like base with foil, and the chains were there to hang meat from for smoking, and slow roasting. Intrigued by this new outdoor grilling concept she eagerly posed by grill.

She sat down and a man no more than 20 feet away starting yelling "Four! Four! Dammit' Four!" Bewildered, but with a smile she replied " I'm 41 but thanks for asking." The man then suddenly threw a large plastic object towards the grill. Aiming low the object landed in a very unusual, yet humorous location! Being the nice gal that she is Rachael never lost her smile!
rachelray-2.jpg

Last edited:
Julia Child was not just the first sex symbol in the cooking world, she was the first to
dye discs. It happened on Easter day 1963, and I was able to find the picture to commemorate that moment in DG history!

"The most important item for properly dying discs is a 10 inch saucepan."

julia child.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go Midnight! This one comes with a funny story as well.

Wanting to show off her affinity for outdoor cooking, and thongs Rachael planned a photo shoot at a local park that had recently installed 18 of these new outdoor grills. Never having seen this type of grill before she wanted to pose for a pic by one of these state of the art cooking installations.

As she sat down she asked " What are the chains for?" and "Doesn't the charcoal fall through these large grates?". Her associates informed her that you lined the basket like base with foil, and the chains were there to hang meat from for smoking, and slow roasting. Intrigued by this new outdoor grilling concept she eagerly posed by grill.

She sat down and a man no more than 20 feet away starting yelling "Four! Four! Dammit' Four!" Bewildered, but with a smile she replied " I'm 41 but thanks for asking." The man then suddenly threw a large plastic object towards the grill. Aiming low the object landed in a very unusual, yet humorous location! Being the nice gal that she is Rachael never lost her smile!
rachelray-2.jpg

I am sitting here still laughing and my wife is walking away saying "That's wrong, that is so wrong." I love it.

Now to get me back on her good site, please post one with a basket in Rachel's Kitchen

I guess Photobucket thought the pic was in poor taste so they removed it.:(
But thats okay I just uploaded it to my site!
Here you go midnight!
P.S. Im working on another pic that might be more what your wife was looking for. It'll be up in a few minutes!:)
Heres the original story and the pic though!

*NSFW* http://www.scidye.com/rachel ray .jpg *NSFW*

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres one your lady might find a little less offensive! Its crazy she held on to the disc after the before mentioned incident, and likes to show off her putting skills while cooking with guests!
rachelray2.jpg

Heres one your lady might find a little less offensive! Its crazy she held on to the disc after the before mentioned incident, and likes to show off her putting skills while cooking with guests!
rachelray2.jpg

I love it. I will call my wife in here and see what she says

She likes it. She liked it so much she is going to make it her wall paper on her computer.

Now you need to make me one with a motorcycle and some hot biker chicks.:clap: