• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Throughout History

Ali misses the mando.

alimissesmando.jpg

He shouldn't disc with gloves on but noooo, you can't tell the champ anything :rolleyes:

Review for that course:

0 discs

Pros- Are you serious?

Cons- Where do I begin?
1) Fairways look like someone bombed the **** out of them...because someone bombed the **** out of them
2) Dead bodies do NOT make good obstacles....and they stink
3) Dirty, feces filled trenches dot the landscape...did I mention the corpses?
4) Mustard gas just hanging in the air
5) Barbed wire! Everywhere
6) Burned out tank mandos
7) Machine gun nests and snipers

Other thoughts-

Unless you are drafted DO NOT come here, this place is hell...literally...don't do it. Others say "A course is a course...at least it has baskets" To hell with that!

Geez, give it a rest already. You have to keep a proper historical perspective. These guys were lucky to have a course to play on at all. I'm sure the USO put in a lot of effort to get this set up, let's give them a hand and be appreciative!

Over there!
Over there!
There's a course,
There's a course,
Over there!

And we won't come back 'till we ace it over there.

So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks a tree - big hitter, the Lama - long, and it bounces into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. :p

Sweet!

Golf at the Grand Canyon anyone?

Attachments

• GCDisc.jpg
    GCDisc.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 186
  • GCDisc2.jpg
    GCDisc2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 178
holy crap I just now discovered this post! I kept looking over it because of the name not caring. Glad I found it...hopefully ill contribute here pretty soon! great stuff!

I'm slacking here! Okay, It's time to get on the ball here!

Okay, Here it comes!

Bump so my pic will be first! :)

Latest posts