• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golfers worst enemy?

DGers worst enemy?

• Total voters
Although really nasty rough might be a close 2nd (the kind of stuff where you know it's somewhere around here, but you'll never find it until you're basically on top of it), I'd have to go with that the triple threat of, "Me, Myself and I."
After all, wasn't it ME who threw it there? So I suppose I have to give crerdit where credit is due.

mrstiggy;150428[I said:
*&@#)*&^#()*&^#$(&^%(%^$(&^%$(&%^[/I]....that dont call the numbers on backs of discs!
Well, your response certainly leaves no doubt that you're the kind of guy who follows proper etiquette.
Classy individual, aren't you?

Last edited:
Well, your response certainly leaves no doubt that you're the kind of guy who follows proper etiquette.
Classy individual, aren't you?

stay-classy1.jpg

Stay classy mrstiggy

Cum guzzling puss infected cum twinkies that dont call the numbers on backs of discs!

I played AC today and looked for that Orc you lost. Nothing but clear water, which means somebody snagged it. Did they call?

Everyone of these can be overcome and you can still play where as if you lose enough discs you'll eventually run out of plastic and money to play. Gotta go with that

Meg Griffin. For whatever reason, her face pops up in my head when I'm trying to putt. Almost a guaranteed miss.

meg_griffin-char.jpg

"I can't believe I just showed
everyone my tator tots!"

Meg Griffin. For whatever reason, her face pops up in my head when I'm trying to putt. Almost a guaranteed miss.

meg_griffin-char.jpg

"I can't believe I just showed
everyone my tator tots!"

now, that's funny, and a proper response.

well played good sir.

Large groups of players on the course who play slow and are uneducated in the etiquette of disc golf play.

my experience is, anyone who fits into this category, also fits into one of the two groups i mentioned above: either TDD's, or stoners who are out there to fart around.

anyone else in the know will at lease split themselves into smaller groups.

rainy days definately - which means more fire ant hills to set your bag on - more/ larger water hazards - more mosquitos and the probabability of yourself f____ up and losing a disc and not having the scumbags calling your number!

Meth...

Seems like there's been several lately who think it's going to help them win the big event, turn in record low scores, out-drive the world....when all it's really doing is bringing them and everyone around them down in a dizzy spiral.

Meth...

Seems like there's been several lately who think it's going to help them win the big event, turn in record low scores, out-drive the world....when all it's really doing is bringing them and everyone around them down in a dizzy spiral.
ive seen a couple of dudes (and they were a couple:rolleyes:) on crystal playing before , they didnt play real well but you never had to wait behind them even though they got multiple boges on each hole, it seemed like they got to their discs before they hit the ground.

would definately want to have the meth heads playin in front of me and not behind me!

Latest posts