• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Disc Stores With Pictures Of Each Disc

Lurp Nuts

* Ace Member *
I miss Disc Outfitters. Are there any sites out there that give you a picture of every disc in stock? It sure would help with the selection.

Please feel free to 'rube.

Community discs, pretty sure. Also, hazardiscs on eBay seems to and sometimes they'll include domey or flat in the description. Great place to buy.

Community discs, pretty sure. Also, hazardiscs on eBay seems to and sometimes they'll include domey or flat in the description. Great place to buy.
I second this and also Hyzer Farm on eBay.. I buy exclusively from Hyzer Farm and they've been great!

i've bought a lot from hyzer farm as well. super nice, and very accommodating with questions.

however the question is: who has a picture of EVERY disc in stock?

everyday disc is a great spot and i really like the owner - however, i know from being in the store that he has much more stock than what he shows online - unless he has updated the site recently, and i am fairly sure it hasn't been yet since i've been in the store recently as well. ;)

still a great place to buy though! dude's got a lot on his plate, but he does it well.

Community usually has pictures of some of the color options, but you can't see an individual picture of each disc in the inventory.

Latest posts