• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Disc used on longest throw

WillA

Birdie Member
Recall the longest throw you ever had. What disc did you throw? Mine was with a Helios.

Well its a puny throw but I threw my 150g Beast about 340 feet. I mean no disrespect to those who cannot throw that far. I have been playing far too long to not be able to throw further than that.

umm, wraith at about 520ft...downhill not flat, farthest flat distance was with the same wraith at 410ft...havn't been even playing a year yet...I can get my star boss fairly far as well, thats my goto driver nowadays the wraith kinda likes to turnover now and not come back lol

either boss or destroyer...not sure which has gone further...about 400 or a little more on a GOOD drive...

Either a Inferno, Star Valk, DX Teebird or Pro Orc. I don't recall which was the absolute longest, but they were all around 420'-430'.

Longest so far was 350' with a Star Starfire on flat ground. Threw it in a crazy crosswind, put the wing up(rhfh) and it caught a draft. After playing for a year 300' for me is max D at this point, as a point of reference.

Boss FH- thrown downhill went like 500'

best BH is prob with a Surge on flat ground about 350'

I threw a Star Wraith around 400', but it was downhill with a slight tailing wind. On the flat I probably max out around 325' or so with a Star Valk...nothing too impressive, but not bad for my second year of seriously playing.

Flat, I've gotten my ESP Surge out between 425' and 450'. Definitely longest flat drive to date.
Downhill and with a tailwind, I threw an ESP Crush a little over 600'. It was awesome to watch.

Groove for me. Slight uphill with no wind I put one out about 500'

Before that it was my wraith at around 425' or so on flat ground

Never really measured all my drives, but I am sure it will be the Wraith if I ever do. I just care if they get close to the basket and I know that I pull out my Champ Wraith when I am furthest away.

I've maxed out around 290is maybe 300 with a Predator, Teebird, Monarch, Groove thrown forehand, Roc and Rouge. Measured with paces and sometimes I forget to measure and use visual memory so the exact top distance for me is unknown.

probably a 9x eagle, 400+, years ago. i'll never throw that far again regardless of disc technology- major back 4 years ago.

I threw a Star Wraith over 600' downhill once, never saw that disc again. On flat ground, my longest throw was just over 400' with a star destroyer.

Why even list the furthest you've thrown downhill?

If I stand on Mt. Everest and throw can I say I've town one 1,000' ? Come on...

BTW, and my furthest, 340' with a 168 pro wraith.

Latest posts